જ My Queen જ ☾ Turhan ☽

Book: My Queen
Author: IR3NIC
Reviewer: RoasterSultana

Title: 9/10
It's short and relevant to the story. May be quite simple, but it fits with the main character!

Cover: 10/10
Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Eye catching. Nothing more to say for I'm speechless.

Blurb: 10/10
The blurb explained the plot well without directly saying it. No grammatical mistakes. The quotes were amazing as well. I can tell you put a lot of effort in it!

Plot: 7.5/10
The plot started out very interesting. The ending was well placed as well. But I must say the grammatical mistakes and sentence formation in some areas made things confusing at times. I enjoy fast paced stories a lot, but I think you missed some areas where things should have been more detailed. The intrigue was entertaining, I would have given a 10 just for the creativity of it all, but I wish the fight with her enemies and her struggles lasted longer. See her fail a few times and try again and again. I would have liked to know more about Myrah's past too.

Orginality: 9/10
Everything was so creative! I enjoyed the way you pieced together all the political intrigue. I've seen many books' plot similar to this though, with a villainess empress. But I never saw it in a BTS FF, so extra points for that.

Grammar: 7/10
I recommend you to get an editor or at least go through your book again. I would have have given more points for the plot but I couldn't enjoy it as I should have because of the confusing areas and errors. For example:

Seated in Min Seong, her legs on my seat. She stared at me who shut the door behind me. (Chapter 18)

You may have accidentally deleted a sentence or so here.

You also missed quotation marks, or missed commas.

Characters: 8.5/10
I did not exactly find much depth in other characters except Myrah and Jimin. I think Jimin should've had more 'screen time' so the change in his attitude towards Myrah changed more slowly. But most of the points go just because of Myrah's depth! She was an amazing character and I loved her! I really enjoy reading about female main characters who are antagonists themselves, is manipulative, knows how to fight and yet is still feminine and loves themselves (maybe a little to much but that's what makes them more interesting!)

Writing: 7.5/10
Great writing flow, but again, the grammatical errors and lackings in some sentence structure. Too fast paced in some areas. Like the part where Jimin drunkenly kissed Myrah, I'm not asking you to detail the kiss, but detail what the female protagonist felt. I know Myrah has little to no feelings for others, but she must have felt a bit surprised, or a little embarassed, right? She may have even enjoyed it slightly (she does state that later on, while eating a carrot, that was funny)

Chapters: 9/10
The chapter length was actually good, each one of them had equal amount of climax!

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10
Lots of meaning and depth, i enjoyed it!

In conclusion: 85.5/100