જ Heal the Heart જ ☾Sri☽

Title- Heal the Heart
Author: heyennbee
Reviewer: Sri_999

Title: 4.5/5
The title is nice and after reading the blurb I can see that it goes well with the story. Though, I am not sure if it will catch a reader's attention because it might match the story but that doesn't mean that it is something really catchy.

Cover: 5/5
The cover is absolutely stunning. The font is really beautiful and the graphics are nice too. Now, this cover is something which will definitely attract readers to try your book. It is also very relevant.. So overall it is perfect.

Blurb: 8/10
The blurb is nice and informative, it gives us the basic idea of the story and might give a little idea of how the plot works. I just have one problem with it, the blurb is too long. You can try and rewrite a shorter version because some readers do get irritated due to long blurbs.

Opening chapter: 10 /10
The opening chapter is very well written. The way you wrote already has me hooked to the story. I have to say I am in love with the lead character (I don't care if he isn't straight, fight me). I mean, I have never been attached to a character from the first chapter itself but mannn I loved Neil's personality.

Plot/Flow: 10/10
The plot of the story is amazing and after reading the story I can relate it much more with the title, the flow too is smooth. I am very pleased at how your story's flow is neither too fast nor too slow and just enough to keep a reader engaged.

Writing style: 9/10
I loved the way you write. You have described everything with detail(I personally love descriptive writing)
but you haven't filled the chapters with unnecessary information or tried to be way too descriptive and it shows that you know what will keep a reader emerged in your story. The grammar is really good, the sentences are well formed and it is clear that you have put a lot of effort and emotion in your writing.

Overall: 46.5/50
The book is very well written and I know it will get more and more interesting as it goes. You are a great writer with a lot of potential and I hope you will keep writing and keep getting better and better. Best wishes to you!