જ Love At Risk જ ☾Rama☽

Author - Min_Suga_kook
Book - Love at Risk
Reviewer - ramarimalroy

Title - 9/10
Relates with the whole gist of the story. Doesn't give much away. Eye - catching but a little common sounding.

Cover - 6/10
Doesn't really tell much about the story or the characters. Very average looking. There are numerous such covers so it will be better if you work on something new. You can do a split showcasing Taehyung's dual personality or maybe add your face claim for Rose. You can also show a split between their relationship while young and their current relationship.

Description - 8/10
Your description is the definition of 'Short and Sweet'. It is really captivating and will lure readers to your story. The 'Rose has thorns' concept is a little overused though, so if you want to, you can change it to another dialogue snippet between Taehyng's dark personality and Rose.

Plot and Characters - 17/20
Your plot is fast paced without it being hasty. You capture the emotions of your characters quite well. The characters behave quite realistic as well, though you can maybe make Rose a little less innocent over time. Your plot is good and has potential. Just make sure your story doesn't become a copy of the scores of such books on wattpad. And remember yet again to keep on portraying DID accurately.

Grammar and wording - 17/20
Your grammar and punctuation is a little incorrect at times. Your vocabulary is extensive and a strong point of yours. Your vast vocabulary makes the story 'pop' and helps convey many ideas and scenes clearly.

Writing Skills - 16/20
First of all, your use of the italics and bold functions is commendable. It helps differentiate between dialogues, thoughts and normal text. It also aids in easily identifying the past and present. Don't change into the past suddenly from the present as it gets a little annoying sometimes.[This is just a personal opinion.] You can maybe have different chapters for the past and present. Avoid over describing obvious things as readers may lose interest and it makes your book feel more like a crime scene report than a story. It also may make your writing feel forced.

Enjoyability - 9/10
Quite a fun read. You get hooked into the story and attached to the characters and can't wait to read what happens next.

Total Score - 82/100