જ Beyond Reasonable Doubt જ ☾Turhan☽

Book: Beyond Reasonable Doubt
Author: MiniMoxx
Reviewer: RoasterSultana

Title: 5/5It's a beautiful and relevant title matching the main characters perspective, who gets clouded by doubt throughout the story

Title: 5/5
It's a beautiful and relevant title matching the main characters perspective, who gets clouded by doubt throughout the story. I see nothing wrong with it!

Aesthetic: 5/5
Amazing! The characters have their own colours and I absolutely love the pictures!

Cover: 7.5/10
The cover is okay, not much colour scheme or aesthetic. The title could in some other position, it looks kinda off, with the sticker just on top of it. But I liked the overall picture.

Blurb: 10/10
Well written blurb, organized too. No mistakes! It summarises the whole plot in brief. Perfect!

Plot: 8/10
The plot was very organized and orginal! But the beginning there wasn't much happening, just the female lead's feelings put in. Then a sort of climax happened when she cut her hand. But things soon get interesting as she starts recollecting things.

Orginality: 10/10
Everything is so orginal! All the characters sound like real people. They have their own distinctive personalities. Plot twists along, just amazing!

Grammar: 10/10
The book has very good grammar and choice of words. I didn't find much of any mistake here and there. So a 10!!

Characters: 9/10
The characters had orginal and interesting names and I really liked every one of them. River atlas was kinda funny, but people get worse names so nothing wrong with that. But everything was kinda centred to the main female character, but she is the main so it's understandable.

Writing: 9/10
Good sentence formation. Also great grammar. Hardly any mistakes so no correction. Besides that, the story seems to be very well edited. However, I sort of realised there is not much emotion out in your writing. Like only narrative. I mean- of course there's lots of emotion, but I think if you try to make your sentences more elaborate and twisting, it would come out beautifully!

Chapters: 9/10
The chapter length was good, perhaps a bit long without climax which can disengage people, but the plot is so mysterious and engaging, that would be rare!

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed the story! Loved the orginality it's perfection!

In conclusion: 91/100
I loved reading this, it must have been hard to think of such an engaging plot and I wish you good luck for the future!