જ School Days જ ☾ Demonnix ☽

Book - School Days
Author -  _MidnightMelodies_
Reviewer - Demonnix

Title -> {10/10}The title is certainly unique and definitely draws attention!

Title -> {10/10}
The title is certainly unique and definitely draws attention!

Cover -> {15/15}
The cover is really aesthetic and pretty even if its simple!

Story Description -> {3/5}
There is no story description and I understand that it creates more curiosity but even just a few words would be nice..

Content -> {50/50} (grammar and punctuation, originality, plot)
I am so speechless.. The fact that I can completely understand and relate to this poem with each and every word really says something about the author’s talent and description of their ‘School Days’.

The poem is beautiful and there isn’t really much I can say. The originality is so amazing but the experience is shared.. Thank you for being able to put such an amazing experience into words..

Writing Skills -> {10/10}
I really felt the poem hit home.. The author’s writing skills is beautiful..

Overall Enjoyment -> {10/10}
Like I said, I’m speechless.. I loved the poem and I will never forget that masterpiece..

Recommend?

Yes!! If you’re willing to shed a few tears that is :]

Total Marks - {98/100}

Thank you for choosing this reviewing community! We hope to see you again!