જ The Curse Of Horror જ ☾Demonnix☽

Book - The Curse Of Horror
Author - wordywonders
Reviewer - Demonnix
**************************

Title -> {10/10}
The title is a great way to attract a reader! It definitely relates to the story once the readers finish the short story!

Cover -> {10/15}
I like the dark/shadowy colors but it doesn't quite catch/match the story and its theme. It brings a sense of misconception of what the story might be and what it actually is.

Story Description -> {5/5}
It mentions the main points in the description so the readers know what to expect! The sense of tension is created by the last sentence which draws in readers!

Content -> {50/50} (grammar and punctuation, originality, plot)
The story is well written! As of the two chapters it has, I already have goosebumps - imagining that many spiders to an arachnophobiac is quite... unsettling to say at the least.

Writing Skills -> {10/10}
The description in each chapter has been written well. The sense of eeriness when the doll is mentioned is quite stereotypical but in a different way as to what I've read before! Well done for creating this tension!

Overall Enjoyment -> {9/10}
I am definitely intrigued! Once, spiders just created a little of something else altogether but the story is good and I look forward to reading more!

Recommend?

Definitely! Beware people majorly scared of spiders!

Total Marks - {94/100}
Thank you for choosing this reviewing community! We hope to see you again!