જ Bhumija Suta જ ☾ Angelina ☽

Book Name: Bhumija Suta- Scintillate of Jubilance

Author: Ektachotia
Reviewer: AlysaKimera

Title: 6/6- I am not that particular on the title as long as it shows what the book is about. For me: This title is suitable for the book. Well done.

Cover: 7/7- I love the book cover and I could feel the elegant vibe and the raging vibe that is present in the book cover. Very well done.

Blurb: 6/7- The blurb is good, but it just has a bit of grammar error, but I can't judge since as an author, I have the same problem. So, keep up the good work.

World and Settings: 9/10- It could have been described better. Maybe like the environment like is there many buildings or small towns? Is it surrounded by trees or not? The author could also add pictures to show the world like pictures of small towns and captions that the world looks kind of like this. But otherwise, it is well described so keep up the good work.

Plot and concept: 10/10- For the plot, I don't mind about it, and I love the plot. I hope the author will follow the plot in the subsequent chapters.

Characters: 9/10- I love the way how the author describes the character expression-wise, but I also think that the author should have described the character's appearance-wise, attitude-wise, etc. This is to make the readers clear on what is the appearance of the characters and their attitudes so it will make sense to the readers as they read the story. It is okay not to add a character list but keep in mind to add this into the spot where the character comes in. For example, when Sunita comes in during the second chapter, you should include the appearance and the attitude of the character in a paragraph. So, keep up the good work
order and starting with the pregnancy of the mum and the history of how the twins were born. So, good job.

Writing Skills: 18/20- I am impressed with the words of wisdom in some of the chapters but, there are some errors in the book, and please forgive me if I sound straightforward and might offend the author. Firstly, there are some words in some of the sentences in a few chapters that can be omitted. Secondly, there are some slight typos. Thirdly, for the grammar part of the book, I feel that the author is mixing up between present tense and past tense. There are some parts where I feel that the author could keep the present tense but there are some parts where the author should change to past tense. To check for this error, I suggest finding someone to help check the book and if it still feels wrong, use an app, like Grammarly, to check for grammar errors and typo errors. It could help to make the book clearer to the readers.

Style and Theme: 10/10- I like the way the author writes this book, starting with the birth of the twins and trying to find the prince scene. I also love that the author incorporates some quotes and words of wisdom in the book. It gives the book a sense of depth and emotional connection.

Enjoyment and engagement: 9/10- It is enjoyable as I enjoy reading the book but the only thing that is not that enjoyable is the errors mentioned in the writing skills part. I know that grammar errors often occur when an author writes a book because I am an author myself and I know how hard it is for me to decrease the number of grammar errors in my books, but I try using the app like Grammarly to decrease the number of errors on my books.

Overall and Extra comments: 94/100- Overall, The book is written quite well but be reminded of the pointers that I had given in the sections and if need further clarification, the author can contact me through messaging me on Wattpad or through my discord which is AlysaKimera (Angeline Chin)#3561.

Thank you for letting me review your book as it is an honor to be your chosen reviewer to review such a well-written book.