જ It's a crazy world, isn't it? જ ☾Jas☽

Book name: It's a crazy world, isn't it?

Author: Yellow_nelo

Reviewer: arcane_apricity

Title: 4/5

Well the title isgood seeing how you have described different types of incidents showing howpeople in this world are crazy and mad.

Cover: 3.5/5

Well the cover shouldhave been a little more attractive seeing how most of the reader's read thebooks that catches their eye just by seeing the cover. And u could have alsochanged the font.

Blurb: 13/15

The description of the book is nice creating a feeling of suspense and curiosity in the reader's mind.

I've cut 2 marks because I think the characters introduction should have been more informative to the reader's.

Plot/Content: 13/15

Well I really liked the plot of the book seeing how in each chapter you have showed different incidents and scenarios, all of them are really good, unique and very different from the other.

Well I've cut 2 marks cause there were fewthings I was not able to understand and connect with cause seeing how you havewritten it in ancient Nigeria's culture ig I'm not sure, but that doesn't meanit's not good it is it's just I was not able to connect to it so I've cut themark.

Characters: 9/10

Grammar & Vocabulary: 18/20

Well there were a few grammatical errors like in the formation of the sentences. 

There was no spellingerrors which is really very nice.

Writing Style: 28/30

Well your writing style is really very unique and different which I really liked but I think u should use some more dialogues cause sometimes if the storyline just keeps on going and there are no dialogues then the story gets a little boring but seeing how your stories were short it was not much of an issue but still I think u should add more dialogues.

I've seen u have used many dialogues in the last chapter 'Tribe' and it was interesting reading Somto's and Habiba's interaction.

Other than this I really don't think there is much to say cause I really enjoyed reading the book it was not at all boring 

Overall Enjoyment: 85/100

Have a good day🤍