જ Lost Eden જ ☾Assie☽

Book: Lost Eden (Book 1)
Author: Bluelovesleep
Reviewer: NotAnAsterism

Presentation:
The title and blurb are perfectly alright. However, I'd suggest you change the cover of the book. It is quite plain and simple.

Grammar/Vocabulary:
The chapters that I've gone through do not require any major changes when it comes to the grammar part of it. Your vocabulary is accurate and moreover, straight to the point without making a fuss out of words.

Character Development:
For a fact, Krista has undergone a few changes that make the book interesting. It develops a sense of mystery and intrigues readers to read further. However, it'd be advisable if you shorten the length of a few paragraphs according to your liking or just simply reduce info dumping at times to make it a bit more thrilling. Keeping this aside, I'd also like to point out how you can add minor details in order to tell us more about characters like Tommy, Caleb or Lilith without writing much about them.

Plot Development:
There isn't a problem with the plot development. I find it consistent and noticeable towards the end.

Overview:
The few changes that could be made have already been mentioned above. Besides that, there is not a single thing I'd want to change about this book. It's an easy read, overall.