જ The Girl Who Was Afraid જ ☾Turhan☽

Book: The Girl who was afraid
Author: LucyAnnWrites
Reviewer: RoasterSultana

Book: The Girl who was afraidAuthor: LucyAnnWritesReviewer: RoasterSultana

Title: 9/10
It's a beautiful title matching the main character. Reminds me of 'The Boy Who Was Afraid'

Cover: 9/10
The cover also matches the story very well, nice colour scheme, but the writer's name is on the girl's head which is a bit spoiling. You could put it below, make it smaller or use a different colour.

Blurb: 10/10
Well written blurb, organized too. No mistakes! It summarises the whole plot, or atleast what I have read so far.

Plot: 8.5/10
The plot was very organized and orginal! I don't think there has been many historical books so far about trauma, and it definitely is interesting. It's just that things kept on getting really slow before the uncle's death, and then a lot of things started happening after. I understand that, you had to introduce everyone so readers don't get confused, just hoped it'd get quicker.

Orginality: 10/10
Everything is honestly so orginal. All the cast of characters sound like real people. I really liked it!

Grammar: 9.5/10
The book has  good grammar and choice of words. There are only some very tiny mistakes in the last chapters. Besides that, I found nothing wrong.

Characters: 8/10
The characters had orginal names and I really liked every one of them. There are a few names that come and go by, and it gets me confused sometimes. I hope this gets fixed when the story continues. Also, the story seems to focus on the female lead so much that it's hard to understand what the personality of the other characters are. And I didn't get the fact that the mail character is scared of dirt and illnesses, but the house is dirty and she doesn't mind.

Writing: 8/10
Your description of things is amazing! Good sentence formation too. But I wish you could make the descriptions shorter in your own way. Too much description can take away the excitement. Besides that, the story seems to be very well edited. However, there are some mistakes in the last paragraph and I fixed it for you:

"Thank you," she murmured instead, turning to return to her seat. But the crowd had thickened and she wasn't entirely sure which was left and which was right.

Chapters: 9/10
The chapter length was good, perhaps a bit long which can disengage people, and I think it's because of the very long descriptions.

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed the story! Loved the orginality and even though I'm so picky I just couldn't find anything wrong with the story, everything is so perfect!

In conclusion: 91/100
I loved reading this story, I can't imagine how much thought was out into this story! Good luck to you!