જ The New Helel જ ☾Michael☽

Book: The New Helel

Author: Aleksandr_Vincente

Reviewer: s-starryknight 

Title: It's efficient and can draw readers in, it may give away a little bit of the story but that is alright as it advertises the story.

Cover: The picture fits the story and the themeing nicely!

Blurb: It's simple and describes your story well, it is quite short.

Plot: The plot is intriguing and original, the storyline is quite straightforward however in this case I don't see that as a flaw, it flatters the story.

Characters: The characters feel a little flat to me, we don't get to see much of their personalities or any developments in them, so you could possibly expand on them, so we can truly understand what they are doing.

Flow of story: The story can get a little confusing at times, I'll discuss what i think the reason for that is later in this review, but I feel like the shorter chapters cut up the flow a lot, so I would suggest trying to work some chapters together through context.

Grammar: Your grammar is good! My only small critique would maybe using a thesaurus website or a word sheet (pretty easy to find on google/pinterest) when editing just to clear up any weak descriptions.

Writing Style: You keep chapters short and get to the point, which makes it easier to read quicker, but I feel if you put some chapters together it could invest readers more into what they are reading, or also to make sure the readers can visualise everything happening,like scenery or making the action have a bigger kick to it, other than that it's all good.

Enjoyment: I like it, I think it's a great concept, I'm quite invested in the story, and I am definitely going to finish reading it!

Conclusion: The story you are telling is great, however I felt as though your execution of it was a little blunt, so I would suggest finessing certain details throughout your book to make it more thorough. I enjoyed the book though, thank you for giving me this opportunity!