જ Tales Of Future Gods જ ☾Demonnix☽

Book - Tales Of Future Gods
Author - SohanMungekar
Reviewer - Demonnix

Book - Tales Of Future GodsAuthor - SohanMungekarReviewer - Demonnix

Title -> {8.5/10}
Although slightly wordy, the book certainly has an eye-catching title! 

Cover -> {13.5/15}
The cover, in my eyes, is a bit too crowded with colour... The two colours that stand out are pink and dark blue which do match but on this cover, it slightly doesn't so if it's a bit more space out, it would certainly look better!

Story Description -> {4/5}
There is a slight grammatical mistake in the first sentence but otherwise, the description has been written well! It is intriguing as there are multiple characters that are already introduced and create curiosity about how the events will unfold! 

Content -> {38/50} (grammar and punctuation, originality, plot)
The story has been written very well! There are a few minor things that I think need a bit of work on for future stories!

 1. Everything is happening a little too fast. I apologise if this is how it was supposed to be and I'm just making a wrong assumption but the first chapter has a little too much action... It goes from a bad dream to the introduction of a character to then suddenly the character taking a shower. This leads me to my second point.

 2. As soon as the character takes a shower, it goes to the introduction of multiple other characters in the same paragraph. The introduction of these characters should be in a different paragraph, otherwise, it just makes things slightly weird with the placements. This also goes for how he suddenly finished his shower right after introducing his family, talking about his application to his new school and how he has top grades.

 3. Grammar. In some paragraphs, the grammar is used wrongly such as, 'In a kitchen, which should be, 'In the kitchen.' I apologise since it's super picky but even the smallest of things can make the reader less interested...

4. Formality... For a story, this book is a bit too formal, even when the character is talking with his friends. It would be expected that the character talks with their friends freely with no formality between them to show how they find comfort within each other but it doesn't show that in the story...

Writing Skills -> {8/10}

Although this story was not my cup of tea, the description and creativity are really good! I like how out of the box this is and the description within the chapters!

Overall Enjoyment -> {7/10}
Like I said above, this story was just not my type of book and the minor mistakes slightly threw me off... I really do apologise for my picky points!

Recommend?
 All those interested in an action/adventure anime book, go check it out!!

Total Marks - {79/100}

 Thank you for choosing this reviewing community! We hope to see you again!