જ Meltdown જ ☾Sri☽

Title: Meltdown

Author: _hey_its_grace

Reviewer: Sri_999   

Title: ⅘

When I first read the title I was really interested in reading the story. It proves that the title of your story is good enough to attract readers.

Cover: 3.5/5

The cover is good. It has all the basic information required and when we compare it with the genre and theme of the story it fits the requirements very well but I have a little problem with the colour scheme you chose. I really liked the old cover, in my opinion you should check out a graphic shop, maybe you'll find something better.

Blurb: 10/10

The blurb is a solid ten. It has all the necessary information we should know before we start reading a story and is very well written. Though it is a bit long, the matter makes up for it. Your writing skills are commendable.

Opening Chapter: 9/10

You had me hooked from the first paragraph my friend! The first chapter is really well wri and I have to say that you have a way with words. I am sure readers will like to read more and more after they read the first chapter.

Plot/Flow: 8/10

The plot is interesting but I have to say that it is a little predictable at some points of the story. The flow however, in my opinion is a little slow. I am sure you can fasten the flow of the story a little.

Writing style: 9/10

As I said, you have a way with words and that can be felt as we read more and more. You have described things beautifully and I love myself a story which is descriptive. Coming to your grammar, it is very good, there are a few minor typos and punctuation errors like misplaced commas but other than that it is very well written.

Overall: 43.5/50

The book is good overall. You are a great writer and the story is great too. You can think of what you want to do with the cover. I hope you are satisfied with your review and thank you for choosing me as your reviewer.