જ Tomboy VS The World જ ☾Sri☽

Title- Tomboy VS The World
Author- ghodeypesawarx
Reviewer- Sri_999

Title- 4/5

The title was interesting and would catch a reader's attention for sure. It does explain us what the story is about and thus, will be very helpful for the readers who are specifically looking for something like this.

Cover-4.5/5

I LOVED the cover and when I say this I mean it. It was so aesthetically pleasing to my eyes and it is very relevant since it has the story's name and the author's name(These informations are very important)

Blurb-7/10

The blurb was nice, we get a general idea about the main protagonist and what her life is like. It could have been a little more creative and just a tad bit longer. My suggestion would be to write down some sample blurbs, compare them and then publish the one you like the most.

Opening chapter- 7/10

The opening chapter was nice and informative. We get more details about the life of our protagonist and about the problems.

Plot/Flow- 8.5/10

The plot was a little predictable but overall it was great. The flow was decent, it wasn't too fast nor to slow and that actually did make me wanna read more because as a reader I would be very irritated if the flow was not good.

Writing style- 8/10

The writing style was good. It could have been a little more descriptive though, If you described things a little more it would make the reader feel as if they are in the story. The grammar too is great but of course, there are a few minor errors which readers won't point out of they aren't reading very deeply.

Overall- 39/50

Overall it was a nice book, I would personally love reading it when I want to get some light reading done. You are an awesome writer and I would love to see you flourish <33 Thank you for asking a review from me I hope you are satisfied with it.