જ The Council of Gods જ ☾Sri☽

Book: The Council of Gods
Author: Dark_Ghostie
Reviewer: Sri_999

Title: 4/5
The title is a solid 4 out of 5, it is simple but interesting. I myself am a huge mythology fan so if a reader like me would read the title they would definitely want to know what's going on.

Cover: 5/5
The cover is beautiful! It is just amazing, the colour scheme and the aesthetic will definitely attract readers to the story. It is very practical too since it has the required information on it because sometimes people don't read the title and judge a book by its cover...

Blurb: 10/10
Perfect just perfect! I literally loved the blurb, it had all the necessary information without exposing the plot. It was well written and would definitely attract readers and make them want to read the story.

Opening chapter: 9/10
The first chapter is kind of like an extended summary according to me. It was very informative, as it gave us an idea about the history of Gods and it would be very beneficial for those who don't know anything about it. The prologue also helped in setting the theme very nicely, the way you explained everything and then at the end of the chapter introduced the main protagonist was splendid.

Plot/Flow: 9/10
The plot was really intriguing and original. I swear that it will keep a reader engaged and make them want to read more and more. Likewise the flow too was smooth, the time skips were well written and I didn't get confused. (I have to say that Gemini and Aries have my heart.)

Writing Style: 9/10
I really liked your writing style. It was decently descriptive and the dialogues were awesome. Your grammar was very good too! It is clearly visible that you are very creative and original with your work. I was really into the book while reading it due to your amazing writing skills.

Overall: 46 /50
The book was awesome! I really loved it and would definitely recommend it if you are looking for some mythological story. It is very well written and it shows that you are a great writer. I hope your stories get the recognition they deserve! Thank you for choosing me to review your book and I hope you are satisfied by it.