જ Love And Fabrics જ ☾Sammi☽

Book: Love And Fabrics
Author: Egwuji
Reviewer: www-uwu-com

1. Title | 3/10

Reason - It sort of fits, but it could be a lot better. It sounded cliché, and if k searched it up on Wattpad I would probably find a bunch more stories with the same name. It didn't fit with the story that much either. The main idea of the story is love and revenge ( in a sense ), the title had nothing to do with the second fact.

2.  Synopsis | 13/15

Reason - It doesn't fit with the title but with the story. Your formatting of the synopsis was very appealing. It seemed interesting when you started off with an intriguing paragraph then described it more, then ended off with a question. I think I would've clicked if I came across it.

3. Creativity | 9/10

Reason - The overall idea of the plot has been done many times before. But, you added your own twists to it, which worked very well.

4. Pacing | 10/10

Reason - I didn't feel like anything was too fast or too slow. I could feel their love ( and internal conflicts ) through the screen. Their reconnection felt normal and not forced or dragged out.

5. Elements | 15/15

Reason - I didn't feel like any 'phase of the plan' was unnecessary or any interaction between them either. I feel like every interaction and scene helped further the flame of some important emotion related to the book ( love/anger/hurt ) so I don't think you'd need to add or remove anything.

6. Characters | 15/15

Reason - God, I love them all! They're quite different from what you think a stereotypical person from that era would be, which I enjoyed. You also gave your side characters a personality and story too instead of just having them as filler characters. All of their motivations and goals were clear and easily identifiable. My favorite was Lady Bloom, but all of them were very good.

7. Grammar | 10/10

Reason - It was good, I didn't see any major issues.

8. Writing Style | 15/15

Reason - Very intriguing and professional. No informal words were used and it seemed appropriate to the time period. Their conversations and everything seemed like it would happen in real life, and the spicy scenes were well-written.

9. Total | 90/100

Reason - I loved everything about your book ( the story part of it ) oh so much! It's very professional and I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the shelves of my library one day. The only thing I suggest you change is the title, but even so it's a small thing. Thank you for choosing me and this community to review your awesome story! We hope to see you again!