જ Tethered Souls જ ☾ Angelina ☽

Book Name: Tethered Souls

Author: OnceUponALily
Reviewer: AlysaKimera

Title: 6/6- It is related to the story and is interesting. Well done.

Cover: 7/7- I love the cover. The style is just nice that shows the title of the book and the author. I also love the little details on the book cover, and it shows the emotion of the story. Love it and well done.

Blurb: 7/7- The blurb is good, and it shows the concept of the story and what the story is all about. Well done.

World and Settings: 10/10- The world is written well and the place where Amir and Luna first met is well written and I love the way how Amir's office and Luna photography unit is written. Well done.

Plot and concept: 10/10- I love the plot of this book. It is well written, and it is really interesting how Amir figured out that he is a tethered soul and how Luna meets him. I also love how the story develops from the time Luna meets Amir and how the romance blossoms between Amir and Luna. Also, I love the concept of both people are from different sides of the world but manage to meet each other through being connected through souls. I also love the concept that the person can meet the person whose soul is tethered to the former although the body is still on the other side of the world and those other than the two cannot see the former whose body is from the other side of the world.

Characters: 9/10- I love the characters as the characteristics of the characters are clear but it could have been even clearer if the appearance of the characters is written clearer because there is a part where Amir is said to look like a typical Muslim, but it could have been elaborated further on his appearance. For Luna, it also helps if the author describes Luna clearer on the appearance and characteristics of Luna. Other than this, there are no issues with the characters.

Content and chapters: 10/10- I'm impressed with the content of the book as the story is not in a rush and the pacing is just nice. The story started well with Amir figuring out who he is, and he finds Luna and it also ends well with Luna slapping Chase and arguing with Chase. So well done.

Writing Skills: 20/20- This is the first time I give 20 over 20 to a book as this story is written well with no or fewer grammar mistakes and I like how the author writes the whole story with fewer dialogs and only puts the dialogs where necessary. So well done.

Style and Theme: 10/10- I do love the theme of this story of love, self-discovery, and science and love the unique writing style of the author. The scene of Amir dining with his family and that Faisal saying about choking making Amir yell back at him is one of my favorite parts of the book as it gives a sense of humor to the book and also makes the readers laugh. I believe it is also a kind of personal touch by the author so I'm impressed.

Enjoyment and engagement: 10/10- I enjoy reading this book and it is engaging to me but it depends on the other readers as well. In my opinion, this book may appeal to the general public as the humor added in the story alleviates the mood of the story and make it not too dense. So, yep, I enjoy reading this book.

Overall and Extra comments: 99/100- I am very impressed with this book and I hope the sequels will be out on Wattpad if the author is ready.
All the best for the sequels for this book series and I am thankful to be your chosen reviewer for this book