જ Lupita- The Beginning જ ☾Turhan☽

Book: Lupita: The beginning
Author: AlanaTurner37
Reviewer: RoasterSultana
*********************

Title: 10/10
The title was short and yet at the same time represented the whole story.

Blurb: 7/10
It was kind of lengthy. The format of putting a scene, in the end, was a good idea, but it would have been better if you put a more exciting one. You have a really good choice of words and I fancy that you could have written the blurb in a shorter, more elaborate way. There are a few grammatical mistakes.

Cover: 8/10
The cover is amazing! It is both menacing and eye-catching. But the choice of font and color was a bit bland, and the color clashed with the background.

Plot: 7/10
The plot was good and original but there were less twists in it than there should be. I could kind of predict what would happen in the next chapter.

Originality: 9/10
Your originality was the best part of the story. The backgrounds of the characters and events were exceptional.

Grammar: 6.5/10
You have a lot of fancy words which I myself had to check in the dictionary, hah. But there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and you often forgot to close the dialogue with a ("). I'll advise you to check a few times before publishing a chapter.

Characters: 8/10
I love the friendship and the contrast between the two protagonists. Opposites attract and you did a great job using that trope. But the names were kind of common and it was a bit hard for me to realize who was who in the story.

Writing: 6/10
The way you describe the surroundings and feelings of the characters give me chills! But I feel like the writing was too fast-paced in some areas. The grammatical mistakes confused me a few times. I also think in some areas the writing lacked sophistication, for example:

Instead of writing: "Ttttaaaassshhh what waaasss ttthhhaaattt," Blue stuttered.

You can write: "T-tash... W-what was that...?" Blue stuttered.

Chapters: 9/10
You put exciting scenes and some back stories in every chapter. The length of the chapters was perfect as well!

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10
I really liked the story, there is some humor in it. But I could have enjoyed it better if you fixed the mistakes and made the plot more unpredictable.

In conclusion: 77.5/100
I will admit I actually enjoyed the story even though I have never been that interested in the wolf fantasy genre. Your writing has a lot of potentials.