જ Eclipsed World: Midnight Survivor જ ☾Demonnix☽

Book - Eclipsed World: Midnight Survivor
Author - MeowMeow422
Reviewer - Demonnix
**********************

Title -> {9/10}
The title was definitely very original! It drew me in as a reader and made me feel intrigued! From what I had read of the 6 chapters, the title hadn't occurred as relevant, but I could feel it start to make sense slowly!

Cover -> {13/15}
The character's face was a really nice touch to the cover, so it was easier to visualize the main character's face/ The only reason I deducted two points was because of the color scheme difference between the blue and pink title. A matching or lighter theme for the title would be more attractive.

Story description -> {5/5}
I personally loved the description! It gave a quick glimpse of what the reader could expect in the story. It was intriguing and pulled me in. The quote at the end also sparked a smile on my face - that quote is definitely relatable!

Content -> {48/50} (grammar and punctuation, originality, plot)
Within the 6 chapters, the emotions described, the implied LGBTQ+, and the development of the story are very original. Once again, two marks were taken as to how the perspectives are changed, the reader isn't really informed which perspective the story is being written in. This could be a little confusing but otherwise, the story is amazing. Another factor I enjoyed was the translations of the character who had the accent in the story. Adding what they meant at the end of the chapter was very helpful and enjoyable to interpret as I was reading it.

Writing Skills -> {10/10}
The author has amazing potential! They have successfully made their story very intriguing and built tension within the first few chapters and will most definitely be recognized in the near future for originality and enjoyment!

Overall Enjoyment -> {10/10}
Again, the build-up of tension and the different characters certainly had an impact on me whilst I read the book! I loved it!

Recommend?
Most certainly! Anyone interested in an adventure book or a fantasy genre must read this book!

Total Marks - {95/100}