જ Why do I hate Harry styles જ ☾ Priyu ☽

Book Name:- Why do I hate Harry styles 

Author:-  DreamingBud

Reviewer:- emotionheartless

Title: 10/10 There is no fault in any of the titles and the main title of the book itself makes you excited to look on into the book and get to know what is there actually inside it ...so in my opinion, it's perfect and no change is required. 

Cover:- 14/15 I deducted one mark because of the color combination that I felt that if it would have been some more dark color combo then it would have looked amazing ....but this cover was also awesome ...I loved it. 

Content:- 40/40 ( grammar and punctuation, content creativity, plot, originality ) There were no mistakes at all and the way the author has written it shows the good hold of him/her in grammar ....she has done a lot of hard work while writing this and the plot that she chooses is something very interesting like relating to each other still not dragging up of the same point. 

Writing skills:- 19/20 I can say that he/she is really an amazing writer. The way she has written her story is something which will make you fall in love with it ... author seems to be dedicated to her work just only one change is required that to highlight either dialogues or feeling he/she should use some effects like others doing bolding or writing in italics. 

Overall enjoyment:- 15/15There is no way to say that you didn't enjoy or you will not enjoy ...ita a perfect mixture of every feeling and I really can't stop appreciating myself for praising their work ...I highly recommend people to read this book and you will not regret opening it. 

Total marks:- 98 /100 

 Have a good day ❤️