જ Through Her Eyes જ ☾Michael☽

Book: Through Her Eyes
Author: _jugnuu_
Reviewer: s-starryknight 
*********************

Title: This is such a smart title! I really like how it secretly links into the plot!

Cover: It fits very well with your book, I like it!

Blurb: Your blurb really introduces the story well, it draws readers in and definitely makes readers want to read your book!

Plot: The plot is so exciting, I absolutely loved seeing what was going to happen, the

Characters: I absolutely loved the chemistry between the couple, we can clearly understand their emotions and their reactions, they were amazing!

Flow of story: I feel like the pace of this story is very bouncy, I would suggest making sure everything feels a little smoother

Grammar: Your grammar is not the best, I would suggest reading what you have written out loud to check up on any mistakes you may have possibly made, it doesn't really distract too much from the story which is alright however it is something to check on.

Writing Style: The way you have written this story is nice, you get straight to the point - which may make some people dislike he story however I don't see it as a flaw here. This bluntness really helps to deliver the plot however, which is nice.

Enjoyment: I personally really enjoyed this, the story does keep you on your toes and I really liked it!

Conclusion: I think your characters and the story you are telling is very interesting and I enjoyed it, however I think you may need to go through and work on finessing how you've written it would really help immerse the reader fully in the story, I wish you well!