Chapter 8 - Food

A/N: Short chapter. Kinda busy so I'll give this to y'all for the moment. 

---

Water cascaded down Pier's lean yet muscular back.

His porcelain skin was slightly pinkish with the warm water pouring down his naked body.

His white hair was pushed back and his collarbones were exposed under the steam from the bath. 

The young master's red lips were slightly parted as his deep, shallow breaths came out of his mouth. 

The warm water that gave him an ardent feeling went down his neck down to the well defined stomach that protruded a clear six pack abs. 

His wide shoulders and lean back were upright while his head was slightly tilted upwards. The defined jawline which could catch anyone's eyes with how it fit the standards of beauty perfectly was even more captivating under the position.

"Haah" Pier breathed as he doused himself in satisfaction with the good water that he missed.

He was always taking cold freezing baths at the mountain so it was already given that he would crave the warmness of the water in his home.

His hands glided from his head down to his stomach, massaging every corner to assure his cleanliness.

If it was just allowed, he would never get out of the bath right now.

He leaned his arms on the wall as his pushed back hair was now messy in front of his eyes.

"It's long again" He commented as he held the white strands that doesn't seem to contain any pigments. 

The once short hair that he used to adore was now pretty long and it almost reached his shoulders.

'I should get it cut soon' He thought.

He did not like having long hair. Aside from it constantly gets in his way of vision, he felt like it was too much of a hassle having his hair swish around on windy days.

He rubbed his scalp once more as the rose oil applied on his hair was still slightly evident. 

"Aah" He groaned in pleasure. 

He rinsed his entire body one more time before he got out of the bathing room attached in his own bedroom.

One's nose would definitely bleed when they see his naked body all displayed without any covers right now.

"Martha" Pier spoke and the head maid that was simply waiting outside the young master's bedroom door responded immediately.

"Yes, young master" She spoke in a respectful tone.

It was already passed midnight and Pier had just gotten back.

There were no maids who greeted him except for his head maid, Martha, that Ronnovian must have informed of his return.

Of course, the head maid was very much surprised with her young master's return. She had been designated as one of the head maids in the entire household when Pier went missing.

But she preferred working alone for the young master.

Her joy reached the heavens when Pier had finally returned.

"Call Gideon and tell him to come inside my room" He instructed and Martha complied without hesitation.

Pier wrapped a towel around his naked lower half while standing in front of his study desk.

Clank!

The bottle sounded when he opened its lid and he took a cookie out from it.

This is what he wanted.