Special Chapter - Aftermath

WARNING: Heavy NSFW scenes ahead. Read at your own risk.

---

His eyes widened at the sudden action.

The slight pain of his skin being penetrated by the vampire's fangs made him flinch but he also shuddered due to Ciaran's manhood pushing up to the hilt in the same time he had bitten.

"F-Fenrir..." Pier groaned as Ciaran was completely covering him on top. The man's weight was coming down on him and Pier could feel Ciaran's eagerness as he bit further and rested his shaft inside Pier's hilt.

A second, a minute, a few moments had passed and the vampire king was still quiet as he laid on top of Pier.

Quite unresponsive despite the younger man's calls to his name, Pier somehow became worried.

But his worries soon disappeared when the man started to lap his neck with his wet tongue.

"You're so sweet, Pier." Ciaran thrusted and Pier fisted the sheets underneath him.

No matter how much they did it, when Ciaran stops moving inside of him for a few days, the next time they would do it feels like it was the first considering how big Ciaran was.

"As expected of my love, you are the best." He growled in Pier's ear and thrusted deep again. The tip of his shaft reaching walls he hasn't explored before. The length of his manhood was continuously rubbing against Pier's prostate making the man underneath him moan in complete ecstasy.

It was the same for Ciaran too.

Pier's warm and velvety walls were enclosing around him so much that despite his lightheadedness due to the marking, he still could get wild at the pleasure.

"C-Ciaran- Ah!" Pier groaned when Ciaran's long and hard thrusts became short yet quick. The manhood caressing his insides and making sure he felt how hard Ciaran was.

"I think I can no longer hold back, my love. I'm completely yours now." Ciaran smirked as he claimed Pier's lips again.

He liked this position.

Pier's legs on either side of him as he rested in between. His shaft penetrating Pier's entrance harshly and making the white-haired king shudder in euphoria.

He can see every reaction the man underneath him make. Ciaran wanted to see each and every expression Pier would do whenever his hard cock would thrust further.

And he was being granted with what he wanted.

Pier's erotic expression that only him can see was displayed openly without any restraints. The sharp breaths that come out of the man's mouth whenever Ciaran pushed deep was driving him crazy.

The occasional whimpers when he does not spare his own self with restraint was making Ciaran's excitement skyrocket.

"S-Slow down, F-Fenr... hnngh..." Pier could not complete his name and Ciaran did slow down.

He went back into the long and hard thrusts he did earlier. Each movement would send a slapping noise echoing inside the old room they were in.

"You're very beautiful, my love." He spoke breathlessly and pounded Pier with his hard shaft.

"I'd like to see this every day, Pier." He chuckled and thrusted inside again. The squelching noises that were produced from his pre-cum starting to fill Pier's insides were heightening their senses and at the same time, maximizing the pleasure they both could feel.

"I'm completely yours, my love." He embraced Pier and rested his head on the man's neck right beside the spot where he had bitten.

There were two prominent deep marks that could be seen but it was starting to heal.