Chapter 44 - Simon and Troy

A/N: Song is "Colors of the Wind" sang by Tori Kelly. You guys can play it when I tell you to for a better reading experience.

---

"Oasis" Asher called as he stood under the shower. 

The water cascaded down his broad and muscular back. His red hair was wet and covering his eyes.

"Yes?" The light sphere flickered as it was scrubbing Asher's hair. 

The blood of the banshees and dirt of the golems were slowly getting washed out by the light spheres.

"Can you tell me more about my grandfather and Pier's?" He asked and Oasis seemed to be thinking about what the prince meant.

He had a hundred and six great grandfathers after all.

"Who? You both have like a hundred of them" She responded and Asher glared at the light sphere. The magical assistant bobbed up and down in the air as Oasis laughed on the other side.

"I'm guessing you're curious about my story earlier?" She asked and Asher gave her a curt "yes".

"Hmmm... Where do I start..." Oasis trailed off as she tried to remember details about the two.

"You might have already seen it on the frames earlier but Simon and Troy were the twentieth rulers of the Kingdom..." She started to tell the tale of the two.

"King Simon Lumiere was just like the other previous kings. He had exceptional talent with the sword and he was a ball of sunshine. It was his duty as the Crown Prince and the King to give hope to the people.

However, one unique trait that Simon had compared to the other kings was his loyalty and devotion to the other half of the kingdom's power. You guessed it right, Troy Belmiunde, the twentieth Headmaster was the person.

I do not personally know how humans love but I guess it is a universal thing that many beings experience so I am simply basing it on how fairies come to love each other.

If you wanted to have a short description of Troy, he was a gentle human. The most gentle one I have seen. He could not even stand the sight of an animal getting hurt!" Oasis laughed as she remembered Troy.

"However, that's what Simon had come to like with him. While he served as the hope and light of people within the kingdom, he was a ruthless person that persecuted people who tried to destroy the kingdom both inside and outside. No nobles were safe from his judgments and even those from his faction could not escape.

Nobles and commoners alike that were threatened and scared by his rulership labeled Simon as a tyrant king, but those who were assured that they did not do anything labeled him as a good and caring king. That's how people saw Simon before.

A just and unbiased ruler. A king that does not take any wrong sides. He was wise and made the kingdom flourish so much that the other empires became jealous of Taron's growth. All the while having his partner, Troy beside him.

Troy did not excel compared to the previous and following headmasters. He was a shy and relaxed one that had averages skills in magic. It even took them a few days before they got out of the passage and destroy every single banshee and golem!" She laughed again.

"However as  I've said, despite Troy's mediocre skills in magic and other fields, being one of the most common and basic Headmaster to ever exist, Simon was completely devoted to him. 

If Simon was the home of all the citizens of the kingdom, Troy was his safe haven.

He found comfort in Troy's presence. Every single time Troy was disturbed by anything, Simon would go out carrying his sword and destroy it in any way he can.