Insert: Author's Ramblings

A/N: Since some of you are still confused, I'd like to clear up a few things.

1. Ciaran's goal is killing the other candidates to be the sovereign of darkness. Not the other candidates and sovereigns such as Melfar, Daddy Ronny, etc. which has no connection with darkness. (But maybe if his beautiful potato is threatened, he might kill other candidates and sovereigns that aren't of the darkness attribute too.)

2. Ciaran concluded that Pier's father was a candidate not because they are of the same attribute (darkness) but because they have almost the same amount of magic enough to be considered a candidate. (Like "I'm level 99 which is the requirement to be a candidate and you're level 99 too which means you must be a candidate of another sovereign".)

3.Ciaran thought Pier could only feel his strength as of the recent chapters because he was becoming stronger. Pier couldn't feel Ciaran's power before because he (Pier) was too strong to even notice it. But now that Ciaran had considerable magic, Pier was starting to notice his capabilities. (More like "I'm too strong to even notice you before but now you leveled up, I'm taking note of your presence". Bitch had been casting curses and spells that stops winter for days. Not even the highest-ranking mages can do an inch of that.)

4. The blue dragon has the water attribute. It cannot be correlated with Ciaran's goal of killing the other darkness candidates on the northern ocean.

5. Homie (Pier the potato) has trash physical capabilities. If the red haired prince-ish dude or Prince blood sucking idiot decided to pull him, he would be dragged like a ragdoll because he's physically weak. He makes it up with his genius towards magic. (Poor thing. At least I can try to resist and act cute when a handsome lad pulls me. *rolls eyes*.)

6. Ciaran's schlong is ___ inches long. (Damn, you freaky lil thing imagining how long it is).

7. It is like a rule that when you're powerful, you do not bother to take notice of those weaker than you but those weaker than you can feel how powerful you are (like how Betram, the palace's highest-ranking mage can notice Pier's overlapping auras but Pier wasn't interested in him in the slightest.)

Any other questions that you want to clear up? I'll try answering them in the comments. (Not for those that would make spoilers though.)

P.S., Some of y'all are lowkey nasty for reading the smut chapters over and over again, huh. *Clicks tongue like how Henry Cavill does* (Not that I blame you. Me too. <3)

Lost in the Path of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें