Chapter 119 - The Art of Seduction

"A conference?"

"Yes, Henry had already sent letters to the Heron Kingdom and the new one."

"New one?"

"There was supposedly a new kingdom that went to save the knights during the southern wall's destruction. Kingdom of Mir as they say."

"Kingdom of Mir... hmmm..." He crossed his legs as he stared outside. The snow-covered land being grazed by his sight.

"Did our forces from the south attack the southern walls?" He inquired the man in front of him but the latter shook his head.

"No, they did not."

"I see."

He gritted his teeth silently while maintaining a calm composure on the outside.

Someone had initiated an attack on the southern walls without his permission. It ruined most of the plans they have in store and now they needed to form new ones that would fit the accordance of the next events that would happen.

"We will attend this conference."

"As you wish."

---

Pier chuckled the moment Ciaran's shadow delivered him the information.

"Predictable bastards." The amusement in his face never leaving even for a second.

He was all alone inside the throne room right now but he was playing checkers with himself.

The white-haired king had been staring on one specific chess piece since hours ago and now Pier's grin finally revealed itself to the world.

"Bishop, move one tile to the right." And as he commanded, one of the chess pieces that were positioned on his side moved.

He was controlling the white pieces while his enemies were the black colored pieces.

Pier was sprawled out on the throne's seat while lazily taking his time. Ciaran offered to do all of the work and him being lazy enough, accepted wholeheartedly.

There wasn't really anything necessary to do with a kingdom filled with vampires.

It wasn't the same as human kingdoms wherein they needed to let their presence known to the other kingdoms and form relations.

The Mir Mountains was a territory filled to the brim with unending supplies of food, jewels, and other necessities they could use for thousands of years.

But after a minute had passed, black smoke started to appear on the throne's steps and a dead fairy soon appeared.

The last move Pier made was to place the knight in front of the three kings sitting within a single tile in the enemy's base.

Now his knight had appeared.

"Fluffy."

"Yes, master." Fluffy spoke in a straight and comprehensible manner seeing that he was taking the form of the king from Heron Kingdom.

Since Fluffy was manifesting and controlling a complete, healthy body, he was able to use speech freely without any hindrances and difficulty.

"Attend the conference Taron has requested." The young king ordered and the man wearing luxurious clothes kneeled on the ground and nodded his head.

Pier's words were absolute.

Fluffy, or the Heron Kingdom's ruler was not exempted from his master's commands.

"I understand."

Pier did not respond anymore and he just continued staring at the chess pieces.

"Knight." This time, he called Fluffy by the position he had in the chess board.