Chapter 43 - One Hundred and Eight (2)

"Oasis" Pier acknowledged the name and the fairy nodded her head. 

The fairy was as big as his palm and it had tiny wings that flapped extremely fast as Oasis flew in the air. She was wearing a leaf around her body.

The pointy ears, the small body, the beautiful appearance, it all fits with how Pier thought a fair would be. He was amazed with seeing new creatures.

Even from the golem and the banshees, Pier got excited after meeting them. He could not find a single memory in the original Pier's body where he interacted with other types of beings aside humans.

So as someone who loved reading fantasy books, seeing a fairy was one of his dream came true events.

She then stared at Pier with dream like eyes.

"Oh my goodness, you are such a beautiful creature!" She flew towards Pier and pressed her hand on his cheek.

"KYAAH! SO SOFT SO SOFT I THINK I'M GONNA MELT!" She squealed like a distraught woman after feeling how soft Pier's skin was.

"LOOK AT THOSE EYES, GOODNESS! THEY'RE SO PRETTY I WANT TO STARE AT THEM FOREVER!" She continued to praise and Pier chuckled.

"AND THOSE FEATURES! LOOK AT THIS STRAIGHT PERFECT NOSE, AHCK, I'M GONNA DIE OF HEART ATTACK!" Pier laughed louder when he heard the praises come from the fairy.

Fairies are creatures of beauty itself. They thrive in the fields and places where they consider as beautiful. They are also known to be the epitome of looks and having a fairy commend his looks made him somewhat proud.

"I DON'T HAVE A GOD LIKE HUMANS DO BUT OH MY GOD, IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THE BLESSED BLOOD I'D HAVE YOU MARRY ME!" She spoke as her eyes sparkled.

"THE VOICE, OH GOD OH GOD, THE VOICE! YOUR VOICE IS SO PLEASANT TO LISTEN AT! CAN YOU LAUGH AGAIN?!" She asked the young master with puppy eyes.

Pier found the small fairy quite silly.

"YOU'RE SO HANDSOME, THE HANDSOMEST I HAVE SEEN AMONGST ALL OF THE HEADMASTERS!" Oasis was squealing so hard that Pier was starting to become worried about her small body.

"Thank you, Oasis. It's a pleasure to be recognized by a fairy as someone good looking" Pier smiled and Oasis blushed so hard she almost looked like a flying tomato.

"Oh dear blessed entities in the sky, thou hast given me this trial of loyalty?! Why had thou brought such a magnificent creature within thy line of sight?!" She dramatically feigned a fainting position while her glowing body started to flicker.

"H-Hey, are you okay?-"

"Move away from him, fairy" Asher threatened as he pushed Oasis back and stood in front of Pier.

Oasis pouted as she stared at Asher.

"Hmp, just the usual handsome royals. Tsk" She clicked her tongue while rolling her eyes at Asher.

"I mean, those who are blessed by the sun god should be happy because they were given the great looks so I was already expecting a handsome prince like you" She pointed out while trying to peek at the young master behind the prince's back.

"However, I was always looking forward to those blessed by the moon goddess. They possess a unique beauty that even us fairies could not rival" She explained and blushed again when Pier smiled at her from behind Asher's back.

"You're harassing him" Asher glared and Oasis huffed.

"Seriously, I bet you're also drooling when you see that beauty behind you" She spoke in a mocking manner which made Asher halt in his movements.