Chapter 91.5 - Romance (2)

A/N: An extension for chapter 91 so you guys know this still has some intimate scenes that if you are uncomfortable reading, should skip. This will not do anything significant with the plot and the next chapters. This story is marked as MATURE for a reason.

---

"Pier..." The young master groaned as he felt Ciaran shuffle under the sheets beside him and was touching his arm.

"What is it?" He asked tiredly. His body was somehow sore but it wasn't too much.

Ciaran was too careful with him when they did it and not once did the prince break his promise of being gentle.

"Can..." He trailed off and Pier immediately knew what he wanted.

"No."

"But-" Ciaran tried to counter yet Pier wasn't budging. Not now.

"We did it plenty of times already. Get some sleep." He grumbled while closing his eyes again. He was tired since his body cannot heal the lost energy and thus, Pier had to recharge.

He did not hear Ciaran speak anymore which signified Pier that the former had finally come into conclusion that he was tired.

However, before the white-haired noble could finally go back into his sleep, Ciaran started to shuffle again beside him and poke his arms that was covered in marks.

"Pier..." He groaned at the voice.

It was needy and desperate.

'This is what I fear when we do it. He doesn't get tired.' Pier clicked his tongue and fully covered himself with the soft blanket.

'Oh to be a vampire and a lycan that has incredible stamina.' He was annoyed with it. Not at Ciaran but with his origin if that even made sense.

"Please?" The prince asked him and Ciaran started to caress his still cum coated stomach.

Pier did not bother showering anymore because ever since they did it for the first time hours ago, Ciaran was like a bunny in heat that was humping him constantly. He did not let Pier get off of the bed without making sure the young master would be filled with his own essence.

'I feel weird.' He grumbled under his breath.

However, one good thing was that the golden glow on Ciaran's eyes started to simmer down into a fainter version than what Pier saw back at the cave and earlier.

"Pier, please make love with me." He formally asked and Pier fisted the sheets covering him.

"I will do all of the work. Please? Hmm?" The prince persuaded while kissing Pier's shoulder.

'Soft.' Ciaran observed the porcelain skin that he really loved to touch.

"Ciaran, how many times did we do it already?" Pier asked with a groggy voice and the latter actually tried to think about it.

"... I... hmmm... I lost count." He was even looking up at the ceiling as he tried to remember the moments they shared together.

But instead, it gave Ciaran another hard-on. Memories of how Pier was moaning underneath him continuously replayed on his mind and the erotic noises that came out of the white-haired noble's mouth was turning him on again.

"You're unbelievable." Pier scoffed and did not speak anymore.

Grinning, Ciaran chuckled as he fully removed the blanket covering the both of them.

'Wow.' Behold, Pier's body was once more exposed in Ciaran's eyes.

'So many marks. I think I bit everywhere.' Ciaran's hands caressed each bite mark carefully.