Chapter 140 - Raegan Linnaeus (2)

Raegan flew towards the city he detected with a determined look.

'Dad does not like them! They should be punished!' He glared at the city that came into view.

That's right. Whatever his dad does not like, Raegan will destroy.

The young dragon produced a growl in his throat when he finally reached the airs of the city and he scanned the surroundings.

Raegan still remembered how the white-haired king had a smile on his face as he readily accepted the attack he did back at the Taron Kingdom and that hurt Raegan's feelings.

'Dad must have hated me because I attacked him!' His face was contorted into a displeased expression while viewing the scene.

Humans were hurriedly running left and right while enhancing their forts and barracks to fend off the incoming attack of shadow monsters from miles away.

They were all scared and the look on their faces tells Raegan they are soon to crumble too.

'You will die the moment you defy my orders!' He remembered the wicked voice of the woman that spoke in his head before.

"My dad will kill you!" He screamed and started to manifest his attack. The citizens of the city all paused in their movements when they saw the small yet bright light from a distance.

'No one will want you! Even your mother left you because you are not good enough!' The voice resonated in his head again and Raegan couldn't contain his rage.

"I... I don't care!" He released the manifested magic and it shot directly into one of the forts the humans have prepared.

BOOM!

His attack exploded and the humans who were caught in the explosion all screamed as they were burned by the flames of his magic.

"IT IS A SMALL DRAGON!"

"HURRY AND SET UP THE OTHER FORTS! IT IS ONLY A SMALL DRAGON!" They screamed with each other but Raegan was blinded by his anger once more.

"I hate everyone here!" He raged and opened his mouth wherein a concentration of energy manifested. It was a translucent orb that contained so much power and force.

Once it was prepared, Raegan shot it into another sturdy standing fort.

BOOM!

The fort exploded and the humans inside screamed in agony.

"PREPARE THE NETS! CAPTURE THE SMALL DRAGON BEFORE THE INVADERS REACH THE CITY!" The human knights informed each other and Raegan who did not know what nets are remained in his spot while manifesting another concentrated energy.

How long did he desire to see the world with his own and not follow the instructions of the wicked voice that always told him what to do?

Raegan was young.

He had only been out of his shell for three years but the moment he got out, the Cresencia Empire already had taken hold of his will and was forced to be under the beastmaster's commands.

He hated it. He hated being controlled against his will and forced to do what they like.

The young dragon hated everything that happened to him. Humans are some of the most abusive and disgusting creatures he knew ever since he was born into the world.

He shot it again into one of the barracks built by the humans.

BOOM!

"THE BARRACKS WILL RESIST! INSTANTLY CAPTURE THE DRAGON!"