Chapter 80 - Forbidden

There goes a saying that "When the night finds its crib, darkness shall consume the world for three days straight." Many are still looking for the crib spoken by the old tale yet until now, no one was able to find it.

Ciaran stood at the borders of the Yuko Boundary while overseeing the vast region of sand that is void of any living thing.

It looked like a dessert; except that when the evening arrives, the sand turns black and the moon sheds tears of blood. The drought had just been finished. Now the boundary is back in its usual cold state while it goes along the winter.

Giving one more look at the forbidden region that was next to the Yuko Boundary, the vampire prince lifted the hood of his cloak and it revealed his angular and well-sculpted face.

His green, viridescent eyes gave a glow of anticipation and wariness while he scanned the surroundings.

The forbidden region is a place where magic is not present as people have speculated. No trees, grass, or any living thing is present in this vast wasteland.

But it was another story for Ciaran Fenrir.

Black smoke appeared from his side and the vampire prince's currently strongest shadow that is with him appeared.

"Have you found a way to reach the corpse?" He inquired and the dead person nodded its head. Its frail looking body shivered for a couple times before opening its mouth to speak.

"Kurkh... ground... underground... master..." Its teeth were gritting and the brittle bones on its lower body portion were displeasing to look at. Nodding his head, Ciaran responded.

"Very well then."

Raising his hand in the air, Ciaran's eyes emitted a strange reddish glow and immediately, a black magic circle was formed in his feet.

"Gather." He whispered.

In an instant, a gush of immense magic power streamed from the circle until it fully enveloped into a black hole filled with the void of the vampire prince's collection.

Groans and growls of the creatures living inside his void of darkness could be heard.

Terrifying to say the least, creatures of the strongest kind were waiting to be called by the man standing at the border.

"Arise."

As Ciaran spoke the words, his black hole of void became larger. The expansion of his void continued until it was large enough to cover the entire forest that was at the border of the boundary.

The ground violently shook as one by one, the shadow of his monsters started to come out. They all had menacing looks as they came from the dead. Their giant feet shook the entire forest of the boundary and they stood like towering buildings in the middle of a greenery.

Ciaran observed his shadows.

Compared to them, he looked like an ant. Yet he had the highest position among them.

"Hmmmm... I should repay Pier for these soldiers." He thought while reminiscing the outstanding performance Pier did in eliminating the monsters from the second until the fourth mountain.

"Start digging underground. Those who can cast illusion magic, do it and cover the area until we can dig through the desert and into the corpse." He ordered.

The shadows he controlled did not even hesitate nor wait for another command as they all started to dig the edge of the forbidden region.

It was a given that anything that possesses magic will be extracted of the latter since the forbidden region is a place that does not permit magic to enter.