Chapter 155 - Fiancé

"Hooh, I'm tired." Pier fanned himself with his hands as sweat was forming around his forehead and neck.

"Hmmm, what should be good here?" The man asked himself as he viewed the surroundings of the void that belongs to the vampire king.

To say it was terrifying would be an understatement.

The horizon was total darkness and the only thing one can see is the small city where Pier was floating on top on.

But that little place did not escape his ruthlessness.

The silent buildings that looked desolate and barren were now filled with life.

"GAAARGH!" A party of monsters was currently bathing in the pure flames he had produced to decorate Ciaran's void.

"Are you guys having fun?!" He asked from a distance and all the monsters turned to look at him. They cannot speak but Pier knew they were pleased with the flames as some were even trying to drink it.

"I wonder if I have my own void," he then hummed as he continued to think of any changes he could make in the void.

Chaos had fallen upon the vampire's silent realm and now it looked like the representation of the underworld.

"The only thing lacking would be souls perishing for eternity and it would be called hell junior!" Pier giggled at the thought but really did not linger on it.

He was Ciaran's saint. He had the blood of the vampire king in his body and so, his attributes now had partial darkness in it too.

"Melfar had been complaining that my flames were tasting less sweet though," he grumbled under his breath.

A small portion of him was already correlated with the darkness and so, his spells were also influenced by the attribute his lover had.

One example would be...

"Flames of the highest order, burn brighter!" He ordered and so, the flames that were engulfing the city turned brighter.

However, there was another catch to his flames, it was a contrasting color of white and black flames.

Another example would be his ice magic.

Right in the middle of the burning city where monsters are enjoying their time stood a statue made out of ice.

"Raegan looks cute in the statue!" He complimented his own work and though it looked like more of a worm rather than a dragon, he still admired it.

For Pier, it was fun being Ciaran's saint.

He had garnered a bit of the darkness attribute but not enough for the phoenix living inside of him to leave because his flames are infected with the darkness.

"Let's just say Melfar is drinking water from a stream and a little bit of dirt got in his cup," he poked his tongue out while contemplating his work.

Really, he just wanted to see Ciaran's void and found out that it was too monotonous.

"I bet he'd come here in a few minutes," Pier grumbled before stretching his hands.

He had decorated Ciaran's void and now it resembled the underworld where many creatures of the dark are rejoicing in the white and black flames.

And not a few minutes had passed, someone else appeared beside him.

"I see you had fun turning my gray and barren void into a little party," the man with green eyes spoke. His deep-baritone voice resonated in the surroundings as if he was announcing something through a set of speakers.