Chapter 146 - Royal Family

Blowing through leaves and grass, the chilly winds of fall caressed the wild and lush greenery that was once more present in the Mir Mountains.

They encompassed hundreds and thousands of miles stretching from the entrance until the unknown.

This time, the birds were chirping as they sat on the trees. Crickets started sounding as the dusk was soon to come and the silent dance of the small flowers perched on various hills serenaded the senses of anyone who sees them.

One could not believe that more than half a year ago, an enormous catastrophe had befallen upon the area after the sovereign phoenix had nestled in its tallest mountain and set the monsters in a fervent desire for destruction and rampage. Yet right now, all that's left were the calm and serene environment without the presence of any enormous and scary monsters.

Instead, harmony was restored in the place.

"Today is a beautiful day, isn't it?" A man wearing a cape and armor spoke as he held his sword quite loosely.

"It is, brother, I never knew the Mir Mountains could be this beautiful!" The child accompanying him as they patrolled the borders spoke.

"The Mir Mountains have always been a beautiful and astounding territory. Only the monsters living here made it quite scary," He admitted making the child's eyes sparkle.

"Is it true that the young master- I mean, His Majesty had slain all of the monsters here?" Caleb asked wherein Gideon affirmed by nodding his head.

"It is true. The moment His Majesty had gone missing from the kingdom, he went here to save the vampires that resided on the second mountains and are on the threat of losing their homes due to the monsters," Gideon smiled when he remembered the sight he saw after arriving in the territory.

Monsters left and right was frozen in complete solid ice and ice spikes were pierced through their bodies inside.

"Wow, His Majesty is incredibly powerful!"

"He is. No other humans could rival him when it comes to magic and he knows how to rule the vampires too!" The knight smiled happily.

"I heard today was the day when they will announce a new prince in the kingdom, brother. Do you know who he is?" Caleb inquired and Gideon only shrugged his shoulders.

Raegan had been kept a secret for a month now ever since Pier and Ciaran got him.

Though the vampires had been suspecting of another creature amongst the royals after they constantly heard Ciaran command them not to enter the uncharted territories since he would be training.

It was quite a lame excuse but they really did not care either. Ciaran does not have to train in the uncharted territories of the Mir Mountains because he wouldn't be able to get stronger.

The vampire king needs stronger opponents for him to grow and the Mir Mountains were no longer an option for him to train.

It couldn't be Pier either because it was the same reason as the vampire king.

They are both strong enough to wipe out the remaining monsters on the uncharted territories without breaking a sweat but still did not do so.

Citizens of the Mir Kingdom had insisted they were the ones who will do the clearing.

It only left one explanation as to why the vampire king decided to explore the hidden territories.

King Ciaran was training a new member of the royal family.

They were excited and giddy about the thought of it.

Did they somehow break the limits of nature and was able to produce offspring of their own?