Chapter 158 - Rut? (2)

A/N: The chapter contains intimate scenes written in heavy detail. Reader discretion is advised.

---

"What are you waiting for? Lean back," Pier instructed him and Ciaran followed obediently. He leaned his back on the throne with his dazed eyes not leaving Pier.

"I-Is it really okay for me to..."

"Yes," Pier responded before he slowly took slow steps to the man and Ciaran's heart pounded at the sight.

Pier was wearing his usual silk robe since he really did not have any appointments or plans in going out of the kingdom.

That's what those who frequented the palace noticed.

The white-haired king would lazily wear a silk robe to cover his naked body while not bothering to attach anything else aside from his leather sandals.

Pier did not like wearing too much jewelry aside from one golden ring that had a diamond stone, one basic-looking platinum ring, and a platinum necklace too. Though occasionally, he would wear hair clips because his hair keeps getting in front of his face and those hair clips would contain sparkling white diamond stones too.

Anyone who does not know the fact would surely be in for a surprise to see a king with ethereal beauty sitting on the throne while wearing a silk robe and looking at anyone with boredom.

"On another note," Pier halted in his steps before he raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

Click!

Gusts of wind appeared inside the throne room and it roamed the place. One by one, Ciaran heard the doors and windows lock.

The long, elegant-colored curtains were also draped down to cover what was inside.

Though none could really enter the throne room as they wished aside for Gideon, Chray, and Raegan, Pier wanted to be cautious because it would be embarrassing if anyone were to see them doing the deed.

"Pier..." Ciaran called in desperate need wherein Pier's smile broadened.

"Fenrir," Pier called as he proceeded to walk towards the throne again.

"Do you want me?" He asked and Ciaran helplessly nodded his head.

It was hard waking up already having a raging boner with the intense need to be inside your lover and fill him with your essence.

Ciaran really did try. He tried to be contented with touching Pier's skin or smelling his scent alone but it was proven to be harder as every second passed by.

It felt like torture not to make love with his lover.

"Do you want me to help you ease your pain?" Pier asked and Ciaran shivered when the man gave him a lopsided grin.

The smirk was filled with amusement and astonishment.

Pier did not even touch him yet but the vampire king felt like he could come undone at any second now.

"I want you to do something first before I help you." Pier hummed when Ciaran's eyes widened and his desperate expression became more prominent.

"I-I'll do anything you want me to do, my love!" He spoke.

"Then..." Pier raised his right foot and Ciaran instinctively parted his legs sitting on the throne.

The white-haired king gently placed his right foot on the throne's seat as he leaned forward. Pier's face went near the vampire king's ear and he gave a breathy chuckle.