Chapter 19 - The Ball

As the heavy clouds covered the skies, sunlight ceased to exist for a moment.

The harsh yet comforting breeze of the cold winds from the North down to the South scratched the skin of the person sitting on top of the roof.

His fur coat that had been given by his knight fluttered and his hair was dancing along the seducing gusts.

Sigh

His breath created a small cloud due to the lowered temperature.

Winter was indeed approaching, and in a fast pace at that.

What could be more assuring than being alone? Having company was not his cup of tea but he was trying his best. 

'I am not going to turn a blind eye because you took part in your own demise' 

Anger is an emotion created through the accumulation of unpleasant experiences and unfortuitous  events which dealt a negative impact on the individual.

'But you are you and I am me' 

But is it reasonable for another person to do the bidding of another person's anger?

It was, for him. 

'I will do this on my own way'  He thought.

---

Servants were busy arranging things.

From the food, decorations, and guest receiving, everyone had their own jobs to do.

But that's what made them qualified to become a part of House Belmiunde.

"I wonder what is the important announcement that the Headmaster will do" One servant spoke while she carefully organized the tables set on the House of Master's receiving area.

It was prohibited for any person without the Headmaster or the Young Master's permission to enter in the main mansion but this was an exception.

It was a sudden event that was announced throughout the kingdom.

"It is probably related to the young master" Another replied.

Pier Belmiunde's return was a well known rumor amongst the social circles but that's what made it still a rumor. 

The House of Masters did not confirm such whispers across the wind and the Young Master did not show himself.

Did the young master really return?

They did not know. 

"Maybe it was the reason only the young master's head maid and the other Lords can access the second floor of the mansion all the time they wanted to!"

Gasp!

They all took in deep breaths at the thought.

Only the two Lords accompanied by the Head Maid can freely go to the mansion's second floor as they please while the rest of the servants were given specific times that they could go inside the said area.

"It would be great if the young master really did come back" They all spoke and agreed.

---

His armor glistened even in the dark room.

Gideon took a deep breath as he held the sword on his hand. The blue sapphire stone in the middle emitting an attractive glow while the metallic body did not fail to go well with his shining armor.

The knight's chiseled face had a serious look on it.

His chest was beating fast but he strengthened his resolve.