Chapter 75 - Almost

A/N: I was listening to Perry Como's 'And I Love You So' as I wrote this chapter so I suggest you do too for a better reading experience. You can play it right from the start and just repeat it until the chapter ends. :D

---

"You look good in that suit." Pier commented as he sat on the chair placed next on his study table.

Ciaran eyed him with a smile while straightening the tie on his suit.

"You think so?" He inquired and Pier nodded his head.

"Yes, now come here." Pier stood from his seat and walked towards the green-eyed man. Ciaran also did the same and met him halfway.

Pulling his tie, Pier lowered the older man's head and he started to properly arrange the red colored necktie.

"I want to look good for you always." The man spoke his thoughts which made Pier laugh.

"You look good already. What do you mean?" He asked while still completing the process.

"No, even far better than what I am right now. Something that would be enough for me to compare with you." He spoke and nudged their noses together. He placed his hands on Pier's waist and caressed it. The gentle fingers gliding across the slightly curvy yet lean part.

"Hmmm... that would mean you'll attract many people." Pier avoided Ciaran's lips and he chuckled when the man clicked his tongue.

"But only you can have me." He spoke with finality.

"Mhm. That's debatable." Pier tapped the tie a few more times before he tried to separate himself from Ciaran.

"How come is it debatable? I'm yours. Alone." His thick eyebrows were furrowed and Pier started removing the crease on the man's forehead by massaging it with his fingers.

"Fine, fine. I get it." He laughed loudly and Ciaran still maintained his furrowed eyebrows while glaring at Pier.

"How about you, Pier?" Ciaran asked as he placed his fingers under Pier's chin and turned it to face him.

"I mean, if someone is as good looking as you maybe I'll-."

The man's eyes glowed red and Pier raised both of his eyebrows in amusement.

"My, such a possessive being!" He kissed the vampire prince's nose giving Ciaran a ticklish feeling.

"Silly. Of course, I will not look for someone else either. You're enough." His white hair was swaying lightly across the winter winds entering through the ajar windows.

"Do you hate it? I'm not suffocating you so much, no? Please tell me if I am." Ciaran asked while lifting Pier and carrying him to the sofa in the young master's room.

Not that Pier really minded having Ciaran fawn or watch over him.

It was his first time opening up to someone else and letting them. It felt good, it felt reassuring.

Ciaran was letting him do everything he wanted and wasn't intervening at all. Only when it places him on a predicament or aggravates the green-eyed vampire prince will he move.

He found it cute.

Men who knew how to treat their partners right without being too strict nor too lose are the best types of individuals you can look for. Wishing the best for you, letting you do your work, and supporting you with whatever you aspire for.

Pier was experiencing all of those and he was not complaining.

"No. What you're doing is the best. I don't mind having this prince right here check on me from time to time." He spoke as Ciaran was sitting on the sofa while he sat on his lap facing the former.