Chapter 129 - Of Swords! (3)

A/N: The later half of the chapter contains intimate scenes. Reader discretion is advised. Though you can still read the first half of it because you might not want to miss Gideon's antics. 

---

"My liegeeee!" He screamed once he entered the illusion barrier created by Ciaran's shadow.

"Hey, have you seen my liege?" He asked a vampire who was busy drinking the blood of a woman in the corner of the broken walls.

'Eurgh!' He tried not to make a face at how disgusting it was for him.

"H-His majesty..." The vampire trailed off and he was clearly in a state of complete ecstasy as his veins were filled with blood from the woman.

"Yes, my beautiful liege, our king!" Gideon even threw his hands in the air to signify the beauty Pier possessed.

"Ah..." The vampire's dazed look did not cease to exist and Gideon only clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'These vampires are on drugs!' He started walking inside the first town and everywhere, Gideon could hear screams from the residents of the first town.

It was horrifying.

He could even see some vampires holding the neck of people between their fangs and that sent shivers down his spine.

"What if Meflar's guardian was a vampire and he tries to bite you?" The dragon spoke out nowhere inside his head and that surprised Gideon.

The knight flinched when a vampire turned his way but soon went back into drinking the blood of the human it was consuming.

"Shut up, dragon! Why would that happen- oh..." Gideon thought about what the dragon had just spoken.

What if Pier was a vampire and he decides to bite Gideon?

With a flustered face, Gideon shook his head and continued walking inside the first town in a breeze.

He wanted to get the idea of a vampire Pier biting into his neck and sucking his blood. His liege would think of it as something outrageous too!

'Maybe I'll let my liege bite me...?' He asked himself, unsure of what to respond with.

He'd do anything for Pier anyway.

"Hey dragon, do you know where my liege is?" He asked the mythical creature inside of him but it seems like Gideon doesn't have to ask anyone else when he saw someone wearing a white suit accompanied by a white fur coat.

In the midst of the dark and melancholic state of the first town where people were screaming left and right as vampires chased them to no end, he looked like the sole salvation they can come to.

He was glowing in the middle of the dark and now corrupted town and Gideon was astonished by how beautiful Pier looked.

The white-haired king was like a sore thumb that was out of place from the chaos going inside the town but Gideon knew otherwise.

'That's why my liege is suited to be a king!' He admired Pier and started walking towards him in slow strides.

Pier looked like someone's salvation in times of chaos.

However, that's where they have it wrong. The seemingly saint-like person who stood with an all-white attire in the midst of darkness...

'He's the one who causes the chaos. He's not the salvation but your demise.' He chuckled at how sinister Pier sounded in his mind.

Pier turned his head when he felt someone approaching from behind and both of his eyebrows rose when he saw who it was.

"You're back, Gideon," Pier called him and the knight immediately sprouted puppy-like ears on his head the moment he stood in front of Pier.