Chapter 87 - Innuendo

A/N: Warning, this chapter contains intimate scenes. Reader discretion is advised. If you are uncomfortable reading such things, I recommend you skip the chapter since it will not do anything wrong with the storyline. This story is marked as MATURE for a reason.

 It's already the second book so people knew I always put warnings before scenes like this. Again, skip if you feel uncomfortable. Thank you!

---

Pier opened his eyes and he groaned.

It was still dark inside the cave and the small light orb he created with the minimal amount of magic was the only thing giving them light.

"Ugh." He felt all sticky since he did not take a bath from kneeling on the mud and bawling his eyes out during the ceremony.

However, he halted when he felt a heavy thing leaning on his thigh.

'Oh.' He saw the vampire prince soundly asleep with the healing magic surrounding him.

It takes quite some time for Pier's magic to take an effect since Melfar cannot heal the creatures of the dark and Ciaran was half of it.

Deciding that he wanted to take a bath, Pier removed his coat and shirt and folded it neatly beside him. He then gently raised Ciaran's head with his hands and laid him on the folded shirt and coat.

He heard Ciaran groan for a second but sighed in relief when the latter kept on sleeping further.

He wanted to take a bath and he remembered that there was a stream in this cave when he came in before.

Pier yawned as he stretched his numbed leg and arms.

Ciaran was too heavy for him to be the man's pillow.

"I wonder where that stream was again." Pier scratched his cheeks as a small fire orb manifested from his magic. The flame orb was giving him light through the dark tunnel.

He continued to take steps inside the cave. The entrance was hidden at the side of a hill so snow wasn't really coming inside the place.

"Fluffy." Pier spoke and the brooch in his pocket vibrated before the dead fairy came out of the black smoke that surrounded it.

"Where was the stream again? I'd like to take a bath." Fluffy nodded its head before focusing for a second.

"North... master..."

"North, huh. How long do I have to walk?" He clicked his tongue and gave up in frustration.

He started to head north of the cave where the said stream was.

'I'm sure he'll do well sleeping alone.' Pier chuckled when he remembered the vampire prince that was still sleeping.

A few minutes into walking and Pier could hear the faint gush of the stream ahead of him. It wasn't like what it had been when he entered before. Most of the stream's passages were covered with giant debris of the cave that fell down when he fought the wyvern.

"Finally." Pier breathed a sigh when he knew he was close to the stream.

"Fluffy, are there any scary creatures in the stream? I have slight thalassophobia." He chuckled at his own fears.

Pier doesn't like it when there are possible creatures that could grab his feet and drown him when he was bathing.

'What's the use of a lich that can use dead souls and detect the presence of other creatures, no?' He felt bad for using a dead fairy to avoid his fears but he wanted to be sure.

Lost in the Path of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें