Chapter 60 - Special Chapter

A/N: This is a special chapter for the 100K reads on this book.

Warning: This chapter contains explicit content and contains sexual scenarios that might be inappropriate for some or you would find uncomfortable. You can skip this chapter and head to the next one if you don't want to read it.

Rest assured that this will not do anything significant with the storyline and the story will progress smoothly even if you do not read this chapter.

This story is marked as MATURE for a reason.

---

Pier continued to walk outside the halls of the palace.

He lost his entire mood to even see any of the nobles inside.

Why do they always have to show up at the direst situation? Not that it was alarming, he simply hated the fact of having people talk to him when he's not in his right state of mind.

'Fuck everything!' He couldn't help himself but curse. He was hating everything so much.

He sighed when he continued to walk further in the hallways of the palace.

There wasn't anyone right now since every noble was inside the room he had just came from. Servants were also tasked to serve the nobles and the knights were all stationed near the room.

He had the liberty to see the surroundings calmly.

"Haaah" Pier breathed and a breath cloud was made as he did so. The chilling weather was making his skin crawl but he liked it.

"You mad?" Pier did not answer as he kept on staring outside.

"I guess you are." Ciaran spoke as he went to hug the young master's back and he snaked his arms around Pier's waist.

His face went straight to the young master's neck and started biting it softly.

"Why can't they just leave me for a second? Is it that too much to ask for?!" Pier raged as his fists clenched and his jaw tightened.

"Calm down. You handled them well." The vampire prince whispered as he bit Pier's ear and the latter felt the ticklish sensation it brought.

Pier did not respond. He was thinking about so many things and it was mostly about Gideon.

"I need to see Martha-"

"Turn your head towards me." Ciaran cut him off and Pier's eyebrow raised at the statement.

"Why?"

"Just do as I say."

He clicked his tongue and slowly turned his head in Ciaran's direction. However, Pier stopped when he saw the intent gaze the prince had when their eyes met.

"What's wrong?" Pier asked in confusion but Ciaran instead started to inch his face closer towards his.

"H-Hey!"

"Why?" He asked and Pier was doused in even more confusion.

"What do you mean why?" Pier also asked in return as the distance from their faces started to disappear further. He could also feel Ciaran's hold on his waist tighten.

"Why did you kiss that human?" Ciaran asked. His eyes focusing on the slightly swollen lips Pier had.

Stunned by the question, the young master could not answer.

"Hmmm?" The prince's deep baritone voice entered his ears and Pier shivered at how pleasant it sounded.

Ciaran proceeded to touch Pier's lips with his fingers and he wiped the surface of it.