Chapter 164 - Insane

"Hiya!" The knight exclaimed with joy as he greeted the lady who opened her eyes.

"What..." Elena trailed off in response.

Was she dreaming? Was this a nightmare? The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes were the two persons she would like to see as the last of all of the people in the world.

"What do you mean 'what'? I guess being in prison made you much dumber than you originally were," Gideon remarked with spite and hate. His excited and joyful expression immediately turning displeased.

"Why... Why are you here?!" Elena half-screamed as her throat had been dry too. She was looking particularly at the white-haired king who was silently watching her behind his knight.

However, Pier did not respond.

"We came to pick you up because you need to do something for us." Instead, it was the swordmaster who responded in place of his silent liege.

"G-Get away! Get away from me! Monsters!" She started to panic after hearing the intentions of the two individuals.

That's the worst thing Elena thought would happen to her. Fall in the hands of the people who barged inside the conference room and ruined everything for them.

No, the prison she was in right now was the better option than going with Pier and Gideon. They were hateful and spiteful. Gideon particularly showed her so much hate every time they met that she immediately know how things would turn out if she were to get out of her prison cell.

She would die in the hands of the swordmaster.

On the other hand, if she were in the same room as the silent king...

Shivers ran down the lady's spine as Pier's eyes were focused on her. She could not fully detect what was going on behind those cerulean gems that seems to spark every mischief present in the world.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed when the swordmaster pried the lock of her cell open with his swords.

"HELP! HELP! GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP!" She desperately called for someone else aside from the creep that was deep in his slumber on the other cell.

But Elena had no choice.

"SIR CASPIAN! SIR CASPIAN!" She called again when Gideon had destroyed the lock.

"SIR CASPIAN! PLEASE HELP ME!" There was no one else aside from her and Caspian in the cell. Calling out to the knights on the top floor of the dungeon would be useless too as their voices could not resonate out of the floor they were in.

It was extremely deep underground that not an inch of sound would be heard even at the floor atop theirs if Elena were to scream her lungs out.

"This bitch is so noisy, I wonder how that blood-haired prince managed to keep up with her," Gideon rolled his eyes as he took a step inside Elena's cell.

"S-SIR CASPIAN! HELP!" She screamed again and that seems to have reached the sleeping attendant's ear as Caspian stirred awake.

Relief flooded the lady's body as she felt accompanied. Even though it was Caspian alone, she did not want to be the one alone dealing with Pier and Gideon.

"Mhm... W-What..." Caspian blinked twice as he grabbed the eyeglasses that were settled on the floor beside him.

"SIR CASPIAN! PLEASE HELP ME!" Elena screamed for the nth time.

Nothing could really help them at this moment. Caspian himself was locked in his cell but Elena was only calling for help to ease the nervousness she felt.