Chapter 178 - Paradise of Eternity

Sitting on a luxury seat, the man soothed the back of his sleeping lover.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A series of knocks echoed right from outside the door of the first floor's living room.

"Enter," he spoke shortly as to not awaken the man on his chest.

Slowly, the majestic doors alone that were made out of the finest woods opened and came inside another person. His gaze was wandering all around the place and he seems to be wary of it.

Fluffy first looked at the ceiling and he paused for a second. The giant crystal chandeliers hanging from above draped in the middle of the living room and emitted a faint, comforting light. His gaze then shifted towards the corners and saw various artworks.

He recognized them. Fluffy was familiar with all of those art pieces.

They were present back in his time more than thousands of years ago. As an ancient fairy, he can still remember those well-sculpted pieces of wooden statues as well as the paintings made by history's greatest artists.

'He bought those paintings and placed them inside this mansion,' his eyes turned to look at the man sitting on the sofa and he lowered his head instantly.

Fluffy cannot even gaze at them for more than three seconds as he felt like it was an absolute violation towards the two kings' privacy.

Yet he needed to do this.

"I have arrived, master," he spoke in respect towards the vampire king sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Yes. Raise your head." and he did so. Fluffy then observed them after paying his respects to the two kings of Mir.

Both Ciaran and Pier were wearing robes that one usually wore after bathing. At that moment, he instantly knew what had just occurred.

Pier had his eyes closed as he leaned his unconscious body on top of the vampire king's while Ciaran was embracing him gently and rubbing his back from time to time.

"Have you brought anyone else?" Ciaran asked him; Fluffy shook his head immediately.

If there's one thing he never wanted to do, that would be disobeying the vampire king's commands.

Ciaran told him one instruction before he departed back to Mir after the duel.

'Never bring anyone with you nor let anyone know about your destination'

And now the fairy of death knew why.

He had come to an island that had not been discovered by anyone yet. Not even the humans from the continent did so.

It was an island hidden in the most discreet part of the endless sea.

Far across the enormous waves that could swallow cities, surpassing the sets of lightning that struck the waters, and overcoming the unending downfall of rain from the skies.

The endless sea was home to a storm that never dies.

That storm was the biggest of all. Many tried to conquer but no one succeeded.

Aside from the vampire king, that is.

"I have not brought anyone, master. Even Prince Raegan does not know of this place," he spoke courteously and Ciaran nodded his head in satisfaction.

'It's my first time being in this place,' Fluffy thought.

It was an island.

An island nestled right in the eye of the endless sea's destructive storm.