Chapter 126 - Fairies, Fairies!

All the shadow monsters started moving.

Every step they took, the ground trembled and the earth felt like it would shatter. No matter where one looked, a sea of shadow monsters will be the things they could see.

"The forces heading towards Taron will invade now, right?" Ciaran asked him and Pier nodded his head.

They were floating in the sky.

Their clothes fluttered across the cold winds and their hair swayed back as it was pushed by the breeze.

"That is correct," Pier responded with a small smile on his face.

Ahead of them was the Cresencia Empire, the place he had spent a few days prior to the war happening right now. It was vast and almost unending if seen from their perspective. It was because Cresencia fills in almost one-eighth of the entire eastern continent's landmass.

They were currently at the borders and it would probably take them days before they can reach the palace which was located in the center of the empire.

"Taron would be invaded right now and it would take them at least two days before they can reach the palace where the king and the other royals are held captive. The duke cannot move outside yet because of the king's other forces outside guarding the palace."

It would be a destructive move right now for Duke Callisto along with his knights to come out of the conference room. Whoever comes into the place would instantly be silenced as to keep the news of the King's capture.

"They will wait for their forces to enter Taron before they can fully come out and reveal themselves."

"I see." Ciaran hummed as he observed the white-haired king.

Pier's smile did not disappear even after knowing two people have already died inside the conference room.

"Besides, I have stationed a few individuals to restrain the fall of Taron's walls even for only a few hours." They both nodded their heads since Ciaran also knew what Pier did.

He had everything laid out in his palms like a map or directory of what he should and shouldn't do.

"Fluffy's fine, right?" The young king asked out of nowhere and Ciaran nodded his head.

"A mere sword from a human cannot kill the fairy." He reassured and Pier's smile widened even more.

He liked the small fairy because it had many uses.

"Too bad he cannot transform into the king again." That made Ciaran quiet.

"... Ciaran?"

"The fairy can."

"Oh...." Pier was astonished.

Fluffy was not just Fluffy for no reason, after all.

---

"Woosh! Woosh! Hahaha!" One small creature from the mountain of enemies approaching Taron's walls laughed and its small voice echoed amidst the noisy group.

"I will bring their walls down with my vines! I will uproot their houses with my roots! The forests will punish them!" It squealed in excitement and the knights and mages accompanying the small creature nodded their heads.

"Bring them down, Goddess Fairy!" They exclaimed and the small fairy that had green wings did a stunt in the air. Small dust particles were produced from its wings and fell directly into the body of the people from Cresencia.

"YES! YES! THE GODDESS FAIRY WILL BRING THEM DOWN! HAHAHA!" It laughed again and they all joined the fairy in a burst of hysterical laughter.

Their win was sure. Having been notified of the king's capture, all they needed to do was destroy Taron's walls, houses, and everything in their paths before they can reach the capital where the palace is also located.