Chapter 128 - Of Swords! (2)

In an instant, the walls of the Cresencia Empire crumbled down in a single shot of his arrow. The vampires were too astounded to even speak a single word after witnessing their king's immense power.

"Ciaran," Pier called and the man instantly acted.

"Agnes. Cast an illusion barrier." He commanded one of his shadows and a dead woman raised her arms. Black magic circles appeared on each of her palms and soon after, she started to cast spells.

Agnes was the shadow Ciaran used to cover up his work in the borders of the Yuko Boundary where he went to get the basilisk as his shadow. Now, he is using her powers again.

It came from a small, bubble-like spell and Agnes threw it towards the town ahead of them. When it landed on the ground, the small bubble spell expanded.

Growing larger and larger until it was able to engulf the whole town, the spell stopped enlarging when it covered every corner.

"Thank you, Agnes." Pier smiled at her and Agnes nodded her head before quietly going back to sit on one of the giant monster's shoulders.

"She's quite the introvert, isn't she?" Pier asked the vampire king and Ciaran chuckled at the statement.

"She did not speak even a single word to me after I raised her from the dead." He informed Pier.

"Where did you get her anyway? Her magic is amazing." He was surprised by the dead priestess' power. As he viewed the outside of the spell, it seems like the wall was fine.

There were no signs of it being attacked or invaded. No crevice from their assaults and it was simply standing there.

But in reality, Agnes' illusion barrier was only covering what was inside.

"I went to explore Cresencia's grave before. I found her." Ciaran spoke the thoughts he remembered when he raised Agnes from her suffering soul.

"I see. You should keep her. She would be a useful shadow in covering our kingdom from possible humans venturing in the Mir Mountains." Pier hummed and Ciaran looked away.

He blushed uncontrollably the moment Pier termed the Kingdom of Mir as "our kingdom".

'When will this war be over?' He sighed. He did not have many times alone with Pier for the past weeks now because ever since the war began and included Taron, Pier became extremely busy with doing things or when the white-haired king had the free time, Ciaran would be the one doing tasks to resolve minor conflicts within Mir.

'I want him.' He sighed for the second time before looking back at Pier and saw that he was playing with the dead fairy.

'Damn dead fairy taking my spot.' He averted his gaze back as his shadows now entered the first town.

"Gather." And in a single word, all the vampires that were running along the giant shadow monsters gathered near him.

They were all perched on top of the giant shadows' shoulders just like Agnes and bowed their heads when they faced Ciaran and Pier.

"We heed your call, your majesty."

Pier stopped playing with Fluffy for a second and went to stand beside the vampire king.

"What should we do with the first town, Pier?" Ciaran asked and grabbed his waist.

"They should be in a panic right now after the walls are destroyed but the other towns will not see anything going on in the first town because of Agnes' illusion spell." He added and nudged his nose on Pier's neck.

"Why are you even asking me that, Ciaran?" Pier smiled and the other vampires shivered when they saw the two.

Both of Pier and Ciaran's eyes were glowing as they spoke with each other.