Chapter 88 - Breaking Point

"Haah... Still not enough?" Pier asked but the vampire prince shook his head.

His eyes were still glowing gold and it was frustrating Pier.

How long has it been? A few hours? Probably a day? He did not know. All he could remember was Ciaran getting all over his body like a crazed and hungry predator making him completely dry.

It was also the third time they took a bath because Ciaran kept on messing their bodies up and coating Pier's body with his essence.

"I'm very tired and sore, your highness. I cannot do it anymore." He laid still on the already dirtied clothes he had and casted his healing magic on himself.

Pier felt the rejuvenating magic course through his veins and basically heal his sore spots.

Looking back at Ciaran, the man still had his head down low and was fiddling with his fingers like a child ashamed of what he did.

"What's wrong with you?" The young master asked and Ciaran lifted his gaze for a moment before getting it back down again.

"I...I'm sorry... I could not control myself and my lust still hasn't died down." He admitted while stealing a few glances at the resting Pier.

Shaking his head and opening his arms, Pier called out to the man in front of him.

"Seriously, there's no need to be apologetic. We can try again later when I get some free time. I still have to go back at the kingdom." Ciaran then went in for the embrace and hugged the white-haired noble.

"Okay... I'm sorry again."

He flicked Ciaran's forehead and chuckled when the man groaned in pain.

"I also have to look for new clothes. Can you teleport me back to my room in the palace?" He inquired as he was truly drained after doing so many things with the prince and his vigor wasn't even dying down.

Ciaran nodded his head and opened his palm while Pier watched as dark magic manifested.

"That's so cool." He spoke in awe as Ciaran brought him to lean on the man's muscular chest.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I wish I can cast teleportation magic too." He pondered over the idea and Ciaran chuckled.

Pier can probably cast his own teleportation magic but he wasn't able to practice yet. He knew Pier was powerful enough to do it without even batting an eyelash at the magic consumption.

"You can do it too. I'll teach you."

Pier gasped while turning his head towards the vampire.

"Really? Yes!"

Black smoke started to emerge from Ciaran's feet and it surrounded the both of them.

"Hey, Fenrir." Pier called before they transferred.

"Yes?"

"... Nevermind."

---

The young master could not be located for the past three days.

Asher was in his study as he started to pace back and forth again. He had been constantly receiving updates from the people on the different portions of the kingdom about the missing young master.

'Did I do something wrong again?' He asked himself with a frustrated look and Elena who was silently watching him from one of the seats could only sigh at the prince's display.

Asher did not know why Pier disappeared after casting the blessings and going up to his room.

He still remembered the day when Pier's father and other knights barged into the young master's room to find the place totally empty.