Chapter 50 - The Belmiunde Family

A/N: I saw someone ask why Pier was considered as a genius when all he did was play songs that were from his previous world. 

To answer that, a prodigy is someone who excels in something at a very young age. That's what he is in both worlds since he mastered the piano and the different pieces in the two worlds. A genius on the other hand is someone who creates something entirely new from the same concept. 

The answer was already given. He brought the music of his world to the new ones where it did not exist, making it an entirely new thing for those in OG Pier's world. 

I hope I clarified your question.

---

Pier stared at the letter in his hands with an ominous glare.

It was the invitation as an early entrance to the music academy.

He knew about it through Pier's memories but he never really had any interest with those. However, it all came to use when he started to look at the tons of invitation piled in his receiving room. 

He had been asleep for a month when he returned. Plus, considering the time he disappeared from the kingdom, so many letters were piled that it took almost the space of an entire room to fit them.

That's how he got a receiving room, so his chambers would not be bombarded with letters.

He was even in disbelief when Ronnovian said that all of his letters were at his 'receiving room'. 

"A... genius...?" He asked with shaking hands and a disbelieving look.

"Who the fuck is a genius?" He asked as he read the contents of the letter again.

Starting from the academy's acknowledgement of his talent, down to their recognition of him being the first genius and prodigy in a century.

Pier felt as if he was being weighed down by the entire world.

"I haven't even thought which one I'd go!" He spoke in frustration and threw the letter aside.

The elegant and well written letter fell to the corner of the room.

There was still a year before he would go in the academy and he wasn't even sure if he would.

There were so many changes in his plan as months passed and he was thinking it would be too much of a hassle for him to go to the academy.

Being frustrated also meant he lost the mood so Pier had a frown on his face as he exited his receiving room and went downstairs.

It had been another week since he went to the library with the Crown Prince and got their portrait painted by the fairy.

Of course, Ciaran would visit his room everyday but he was too busy attending on other things to even have fun with the prince.

Not that Ciaran minded because the memory of their evening together at a certain night became his most treasured one.

Pier sighed as he walked down the large stairs of the mansion. Servants lined left and right as the young master descended.

They all wore their uniforms and they bowed respectfully as Pier passed them.

"A pleasant morning, young master" The servants spoke in unison. 

Normally, Pier would have greeted them back with a handsome smile on his face but seeing that he did not, the maids instantly knew their master was not in the mood.

They stepped aside as Pier passed by quietly into the dining room.

It had been quite some time since he had breakfast with his entire family in one table.