Chapter 122 - Control (2)

Prince Tyron of the Cresencia empire broke down in front of the one and only Alexander.

The excitement he had earlier about ruling an empire composed of the entire continent vanished like a bubble in thin air. In an instant, he became desperate, he became weak.

He did not know what happened but in just the span of an hour, the man named Alexander was able to turn his emotions into a wrecked state and he was out of his wise thinking.

It felt as if a spell was cast on him but he knew there was none.

Tyron was an expert swordsman almost reaching the rank of a sword master so he can easily detect if a spell is being cast due to the movement of magic around him.

But none, there was none right now. The man sitting on his lap, Alexander, was consoling him while he poured his frustrations out.

"Let it all out, Tyron." Alexander combed his fingers through the prince's hair and Tyron sniffled once more.

"I apologize... hic..." He rubbed his eyes and leaned his head on the man's waist.

"The goddess will forgive you, Tyron. I will forgive you. Hush now." Alexander gently placed his lips in his forehead once more and Tyron nodded his head.

The desperate need to cling on someone as an extremely heavy weight was placed on his shoulders without any initial warning became more stronger and he was letting himself be lost in Alexander's comforting arms.

When did it even come to the part of him asking for forgiveness? Tyron's mind was hazy.

All that he remembered was piercing the messenger of the goddess' neck with his sword and the guilt that ran through his entire being the moment Alexander started to predict things as if he was a prophet.

But the man on top of him wasn't finished yet.

Alexander twirled Tyron's hair in his fingers while his eyes were crescent shaped.

"I will forgive you." He whispered before his fingers started to inch towards Tyron's well-sculpted chin.

"Prophet..." Tyron's eyes were dazed as he observed Alexander's face.

It was alluring.

The first time he saw Alexander earlier, Tyron was frozen in his spot. Alexander was a beautiful man that caught his eye but the worry of his friend being punished overcame the allure that tried to capture him.

But what about right now?

Winston will not be punished anymore but instead, awarded for taking care of the goddess' messenger.

Tyron's gaze went to Alexander's plump rosy lips and his adam's apple moved as he gulped.

"Alexander..." He whispered, inching closer to the man's lips.

Alexander smiled when he saw the state Tyron was in.

There was one effective way he knew he could fully grasp the man beneath him within his control.

Manipulating Tyron's state of mind by using what he knew and his advantage as a pretentious messenger of the goddess wasn't enough.

'I'll make it up to him later.' He chuckled before placing his legs on each side of the prince and he fully sat on Tyron's lap.

That's right.

"What do you want, Tyron?" He asked with his charming and gentle voice.

"... I want to be forgiven." The prince spoke and Alexander lightly laughed. His nose grazing Tyron's and his white hair held in place by the shining diamond pins glistened like soft starlight coursing through the skies.