Special Chapter - Innuendo (2)

A/N: Warning, this chapter contains intimate scenes. Reader discretion is advised. If you are uncomfortable reading such things, I recommend you skip the chapter since it will not do anything wrong with the storyline. This story is marked as MATURE for a reason.

It's already the second book so people knew I always put warnings before scenes like this. Again, skip if you feel uncomfortable. Thank you!

This is a gift from me since I went AWOL days ago :P Enjoy!

---

The young master stared at his fingers.

They were wrinkly after being submerged in the water for too long.

"Haah..." He only watched as Ciaran made marks on his chest. He was biting there for quite some time now that he was thinking Ciaran must have been deprived of motherly love since he kept on fondling his chest so much.

"Fenrir, you're biting too hard." He tired to lift Ciaran's head but instead, the prince started licking his abdomen.

"Sorry, I can't help myself. Your chest is too soft to ignore." He stated and went back up to kiss Pier's neck and inhale a few times.

The green-eyed man continuously pumped Pier's shaft as they both stood on the corner of the stream where the water reached only in their knees.

"Do you like me that much?" Pier chuckled making Ciaran pause for a moment.

Does he like Pier that much?

He does. Ciaran likes the young master so much that being away from him for a day makes him frustrated.

Ciaran doesn't want Pier to stray too far from him nor does he want to leave Pier.

"I love you." He reiterated the statement that would always make Pier speechless.

"I want you to love me too but I'll be making too many demands." He licked the still unblemished skin on Pier's neck.

'He doesn't want me to place marks here. Tsk.' He was staring intently at the porcelain skin that seemed to be inviting him always.

'I want to place marks all over Pier. Mhm, that would be nice.' His lips traced the young master's jaw and back into the already swollen lips.

He was hard but Pier had been spent already. Ciaran doesn't want to overdo it especially now that Pier still had many things to tend back at his kingdom.

'But right now, I'll be with him much longer.' His eyes emitted a golden glow as they exchanged saliva.

Of course, he was the only one closing his eyes and worshipping Pier's body like a devoted follower would do.

Ciaran wanted to memorize every part of the young master's body and ingrain it in his memories.

'I want him to tell me I'm doing good.' He thought as he departed from the kiss and a string of saliva was made between their previously connected lips.

"Pier..." He breathed hard with a dazed look.

It was as if their positions were now switched.

Pier was the one looking at him with an amused expression while Ciaran was the one wanting to touch him so much.

'Pier doesn't like me enough yet that he'd love me.' He thought while staring at the cerulean eyes that captured him in such a very quick manner.

"I'm doing good, right? I'm not hurting you anywhere." He inquired while tracing his hands back again at the plump and soft bottom of the person in his arms.