Chapter 100 - Special Chapter

A/N: Warning, this chapter contains intimate scenes. Reader discretion is advised. If you are uncomfortable reading such things, I recommend you skip the chapter since it will not do anything wrong with the storyline. This story is marked as MATURE for a reason.

It's already the second book so people knew I always put warnings before scenes like this. Again, skip if you feel uncomfortable. Thank you!

---

Black smoke appeared inside the room and a few seconds later, the vampire king appeared with his arms inside the pocket of his clothes.

Ciaran's eyes immediately drifted towards the bed where he had left Pier sleeping earlier.

"You're awake." He smiled in satisfaction after seeing Pier's gentle and soft expression.

"Yeah." The white-haired noble responded with a short yawn.

"Do you want something to eat?" Ciaran asked as he went to the bed and sat beside Pier. He linked his arms around the latter's waist and pulled him close. Taking a whiff of Pier's scent, Ciaran closed his eyes and leaned into Pier's neck.

'My scent, it's starting to fade.' He thought. His combined scent with Pier's when they first shared the bed passionately and in ecstasy before was now starting to disappear.

"What are you doing?" Pier asked in return when he felt Ciaran's head lean in his shoulders.

'He should rest first.' Deciding that it wasn't appropriate of him to ask Pier about such thing when he had just come from a situation that made him cry and sleep for hours, Ciaran shook his head.

"Nothing. I will ask the others to bring you food here." He kissed Pier's forehead and offered his hand.

"Will my king come with me? We can explore the palace as the others bring the food." He gave Pier a lopsided grin in which Pier responded to with a head tilt.

"Am I really a king? That was too quick for me to become one." He asked skeptically and Ciaran nodded his head in recognition. He knew Pier would ask about the legibility of his position as the new king in the new founded kingdom within the Mir Mountains.

"It had been unanimously decided by the rest of the village before that when you return in the Mir Mountains as my lover, you will be renounced as my other half." He assured him but Pier still hesitated.

There are many deliberations and steps that should be done before someone could become a king. It was such a crucial position for anyone that it shouldn't be taken easily.

But trusting Ciaran, he sighed and accepted the prince's hand.

"Shouldn't I need to be married with you first before I can be officially your other half? If we were to form a bridge of alliance with other kingdoms-"

"We won't be forming an alliance with the other kingdoms. Especially the human ones." Ciaran quickly interjected which had Pier confused.

"They will come and ask for an alliance with us." He spoke in seriousness which had Pier in surprise.

"And even though I do not believe in the concept of marriage just as how humans do, I will marry you whenever and wherever you want, Pier." He brought the back of Pier's hand towards his mouth and kissed it.

All the while, Ciaran's earnest look was directed at him.

He wanted to be with Pier. To share his life with the white-haired noble. He desired to spend every minute of his day with this person right in front of him.