Chapter 61 - His Nightmare

The expensive figurine broke as Elena threw it on the wall.

She gritted her teeth and her entire body was trembling from anger.

'How could he...' She thought while thinking about the white-haired noble who embarrassed her so much right in front of every noble representative.

She did not even get to retort nor respond to any of the young master's accusation.

Elena was called stupid and a pervert.

Two words that made her blood boil and her entire body shake in anger.

'He... He even kissed the prince right in front of me!' She seethed while panicking in her head.

Pier Belmiunde totally changed and she could not get a hold of him. Not even a strand of hair was touchable on the young master.

The firm grip she had on him before completely disappeared like a bubble in the air.

Instead, she was completely obliterated when she tried to hold him again in her palms.

She could not believe what was happening.

The aura, the confidence, the aplomb!

She knew Pier had changed but she was still expecting that the loser she was playing with before was still there.

But no! Any word she tried to say was completely blocked off and instead ricocheted back on her and brought so much damage.

What's worse earlier was that the prince did not even speak a single word and followed the young master outside leaving her alone in front of the sea of audience!

What was happening?

She had been living life in luxury for the past months without any interruptions and she did not care what the young master did. She was the future queen and her place was already secured.

However, she was starting to feel threatened right after what happened earlier.

Asher chose to go after Pier than console her.

It sparked a sign of threat inside her immediately when the prince did not even hesitate to look back at her and completely went outside.

She bit her nails as she paced back and forth.

Elena was trying to think of anything that she could do. Right now, everyone's talking about her and what happened earlier.

It was even more surprising when many nobles sided with Pier and only a few sympathized with her.

It was infuriating.

"Argh!" She screeched while sitting back down on the bed of her assigned chambers in the palace.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

She turned her head towards the door of her room when she heard consecutive knocks on it.

"Who is it?" She asked, masking the irritated voice she just had earlier.

But silence responded to her question.

Standing up, Elena pushed back her messy hair and soothed out her wrinkled dress. She combed her hair for a few times until she looks presentable enough again.

'Who could it be?' She thought while walking up to the door.

"Who is it?" Asking for the second time and still getting no response, Elena thought that the person must have been to shy to respond to her question.