Chapter 15 - Revival of the Fallen

"I am Pier Belmiunde, successor of the House of Masters" Pier spoke and Gideon's brother froze in his spot.

'That's the young master?' He thought as he was not able to directly answer.

He was expecting something else.

He was thinking of a rough looking guy that instilled fear to everyone with how he was showcasing their strength.

Pier chuckled when he saw the reaction of the guest.

"Perhaps were you expecting something else?" Pier asked as he sat down on the chair.

Gideon's brother immediately returned back into his reality when he heard Pier's question.

"N-No..."

"Haha, you do not have to hide your surprise, Lord Woodlock. It is a common assumption for everyone that the young master should be a man who excels in his physique" Pier laughed lightly as he placed his hand on the table.

'No... He is right in an aspect but I was expecting something more different, especially with the face' He thought.

He was thinking that the young master would somehow have rough and barbaric features considering it was a household that specializes in war.

But what was the one in front of him?

It was the face of a man who seems to perfectly fit the title of a noble. 

Far from what he was expecting, the young master had features that resembles the flower jasmine. His hair that was as white as snow and his skin that emits a faint glow under the sun could blind any person with how beautiful he was.

"F-Forgive my mistake, young master. It should have been me who introduced myself first" He spoke as he bowed his head apologetically.

Pier laughed lightly as he covered his mouth with his hand and his eyes squinted in joy.

'Beautiful, the most beautiful man I have ever seen' He commented silently.

Gideon on the other hand was speechless as well.

His heart was beating fast and his hands were shaking.

The eyes that held so much respect and admiration for the person sitting on the chair while facing them were trembling.

'Young master is wearing the noble clothes again!' He thought in utter joy and surprise.

Pier was wearing an ice blue suit that made his pale skin stand out and complemented his blue eyes too. The coat was undone and simply hanged on his shoulders while his white shirt underneath was exposed.

The silver brooch that had the engraves of the Belmiunde Household's crest was placed on his left chest and his hair was pushed back.

'So pretty' Gideon drifted into his own world where he was constantly saving images of his handsome young master.

'The icy blue suit is one of the newest colors he wore! He looks so good in it!' He thought as his eyes were staring at Pier blatantly and the latter noticed his knight's obvious stares.

"Gideon" the knight flinched when he heard his name.

"A-Ah... it suits you well, young master!" Gideon spoke without thinking and Pier raised his eyebrows at the statement.

"What suits me well? Is it perhaps the clothes I am wearing?" Pier asked as he lifted the coat hanging from his shoulders.

Gideon blushed as he bowed his head and gave him a silent nod.