Chapter 154 - Saint of Darkness (2)

Everything was in black and white.

'He's here... in my void!' The childish voice at the back of his head wanted to scream out loud and probably run around in joy but the vampire king held himself back and continued to act cool.

"Wow," Pier commented which made his heart flutter in excitement again.

Despite the place looking like an actual ghost town, it was still lively to say the least.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

It was because of the constant shaking of the ground that made the ghost town seemingly less desolate.

Ciaran took in a deep breath as he held the waist of his lover and they both walked across the lands of his void.

"You can actually visit your void?" Pier asked him and Ciaran nodded his head in affirmation.

"Yes."

"Then why don't you ever visit your void?" The man inquired wherein Ciaran only nervously shifted in his spot. Ever since they had gone inside his void, he was constantly fidgeting as if he was showing Pier his piece of artwork.

"I don't have a reason to," he responded and turned to look away.

There really wasn't any reason for Ciaran to visit his void.

It was a place that was created due to his immense magic. This is where his countless monster shadows are stored and where everything is within his control.

In short, Ciaran Fenrir was the god of this place. He is omnipotent within his void and nothing else could actually go against him inside the realm.

'I'd rather spend my time with you,' He wanted to add but was too ashamed because Pier was visiting his void.

Ciaran had seen this scenario plenty of times amongst humans. The one who courts the other person will finally bring their loved ones in their homes and the sudden nervousness they feel is unimaginable.

It was like this too.

Pier was visiting his void that Ciaran never had once visited after he had gone to Taron and looked for the young master that time.

The last time he visited his void was after the rampage and he absorbed the power inside the Mir Mountains.

He wanted to arrange a few things here and there but it was all postponed when he was occupied with being a candidate and searching for Pier.

"This place is really scary," Pier spoke again wherein Ciaran sweatdropped.

Everything was colorless aside from black and white.

They were currently walking in the streets of a town that looks like it was abandoned. The buildings were all rickety and old whereas not a single living thing was present.

Instead, dead ones were roaming everywhere.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

The shaking continued and Ciaran internally sighed.

Pier probably found his void either boring or bland.

It wasn't the same void with the phoenix where he saw the extent of the world's power. When the time Ciaran entered Melfar's void, it was astounding and beautiful.

Mountains left and right was created, an artificial sun went up the sky, fields of green surfaced from the barren land, it was a void full of life.

'It was to be expected since it was the sovereign of the southern skies,' He grumbled.